[Resolved]  Videocon / Refrigerator — NOT TAKING ACTION

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I AM BUY REFRIGIRATER FM ANURAG ELECTRONICS FM DELHI ON THE OCASSION OF DEWALI AFTER BUY THIS REF. BETWEEN 2 OR THREE MONTHS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AT THE MEANWHILE I AM LODGE A COMLAINT AT YOUR SERVICE CENTER MY COMPLAINT NO IS 4003G8B27845 ON 21.02.2008 BUT TILL DATE NOT OF YOUR SEVICE MAN COME AT MY HOME AND YOUR AREA MANAGER IS ALSO NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION OF THIS HIS NAME IS MR BIJ AND NO IS -[protected].

I AM REQUSTING YOU PLS TAKE ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE OR I AM GO IN CONSUMER COURT.

THANKS

JITENDER KUMAR
PH NO-[protected]
ADDRESS-A-5/52 B PASCHIM VIHAR
NEW DELHI-63
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

puk code needed

my mobile no. [protected] is blocked and its asking about puk code, so i am unable to use the services. kindly let me get the puk code
Dear blessy susan titus,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg:[protected] for Delhi.

Videocon Online Team

Videocon Industries
    Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105