[Resolved]  Videocon Refrigerator D - 240 — NO COOLING IN REFRIGERATOR

SIR,
MY REFRIGEREROTOR OF VIDEOCON COMPANY AND MODEL NO. D-240. I BOUGHT IT FROM DELHI IN NOV. 2007 BUT THR IS PPRBLM OCCURS OF NO( LOW) COOLING AFTER 3 MONTHS . I COMPLAINTS FOR THT TO VIDEOCON CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE ABT 4 TIMES FROM THT TIMT TO TILL THEY SEND THR TECHNICIAN AND CHECK THE FREEZE AND SAYS THT IT WILL COOL AFTER SOME TIME BUT THR IS NO COOLING IN A REFRIGERATOR TILL TODAY THEY ALSO NOT TELL US THE WHTS THE PRBLM IS THR IN A REFRIGERATOR . THEY NOT DO THR WORKS PROPERLY . ONCE TTHEY TAKE UP REFRIGERATOR IN THR SERVICE CENTRE ALSO BUT AFTER THT ALSO IT NOT WORKS PROPERLY . FROM NOVEMBER 2007 I GIVE ABT 4 COMPLAINTS BUT REFRIGERATOR NOT WORKS .SO PLZ TAKE ACTION ON THT IMMEDIATLY.
MY CONTACT NO. [protected]
ADD.- D-323, DABUA COLONY N.I.T . FARIDABAD, HARYANA -121001

Comments

SIR,
MY REFRIGEREROTOR OF VIDEOCON COMPANY AND MODEL NO. D-312 Dx I BOUGHT IT FROM Faridabad IN May 2006 NO( LOW) COOLING . MY CONTACT NO. [protected], [protected], ADD.- E-20, SBL Adhyatmic Niketan, ABSS Ashram Anangpur (Opp. Mount Kailash bottling plant)FARIDABAD, HARYANA
Refer my complaint dated 8-9-08 regarding Vidiocon Refrigerator Model D-312Dx.M/S Smart Services was able to send his representative after three days only to inform me that since it is a problem relalted to copressor I will have to pay Rs.950/-and wait for 2-3 more days. This is plight poor customer. I do not know what to do.
R.P. Singh
MY REFRIGEREROTOR OF VIDEOCON COMPANY AND MODEL NO. D-240. I BOUGHT IT FROM hyderabad, IN february. 2009 BUT THR IS PPRBLM OCCURS OF NO( LOW) COOLING AFTER 3 MONTHS . I COMPLAINTS FOR THT TO VIDEOCON CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE they are taking theri own time to come down, NO COOLING IN A REFRIGERATOR TILL TODAY THEY ALSO NOT TELL US THE WHTS THE PRBLM IS THR IN A REFRIGERATOR . THEY NOT DO THR WORKS PROPERLY . ONCE TTHEY TAKE UP REFRIGERATOR IN THR SERVICE CENTRE ALSO BUT AFTER THT ALSO IT NOT WORKS PROPERLY ..SO PLZ TAKE ACTION ON THT IMMEDIATLY.
MY CONTACT NO. [protected]
I COMPLAINTS FOR THE TO VIDEOCON CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE (hyd[protected]) ...FOR DA REPAIR OF REFRIGRATOR..TECHANICIAN HAS ATTENDED DA REPAIR ON 31/5/2009...BUT DA FRIDGE Z NOT COOLING...AND DA PROBLEM Z LYING SAME...I'M REPEATEDLY REQUESTING DA CONSERNED PERSON 2 TAKE UP THE REPAIRS...BUT HE DIDN'T TURNED UP...EARLY ACTION IN DIS MATTER Z SOLICIATED...

Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105