[Resolved]  VIJAY GAS AGENCY,BADLI — NON RECEIPT OF GAS

DEAR SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF FLAT NO;21, BLOCK-E-2, POCKET-1, SECTOR-15, ROHINI, DELHI-110085.
My consumer number is R - 23824. The series of the complains against the Vijay Gas agency are as under,
5.Area where the shop is situated,
6. Distance from sector-15,
7. Non availability of complaint register.
I booked my Gas on[protected] in the morning with the request that we all are working, please try to deliver the cylinder today. Promise were made that within 1 hour gas will be your door steps. No response after that daily almost more then 10-15 times we are making a request but I did not get the gas till date.
Please notify whats is the prescribed peroid of delivery from the date of booking.
An immedate action in this regard is required to give the RELIEF TO THE DELHI RESIDENTS.
Manmohan Ahluwalia,

Comments

DEAR SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF E-226, YADAV NAGER DELHI-110042 My consumer number is Old No.4963/New No.15609 The series of the complains against the Vijay Gas agency are as under,
4, Response,
5. Non availability of complaint register.
My Gas cylinder booking is 11.10.09 but till date (01/09/09) no delivery of gas cylender
That is the not problem of this month, this is repeated in every month, so pls take nessecery action as soon as possible, I don’t know who is the responsible for this, but all customer are very tired for this lazy response.
Tnx
Ranjeet
DEAR SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF H.N. 516, Gali No. 4, Ambedkar Nagar, Haiderpur, Delhi-88. My consumer number is 017545. The series of the complains against the Vijay Gas agency are as under,
4, Response,
5. Non availability of complaint register.
My Gas cylinder booking no. 387367 on 14.11.2009 but till date (05/12/09) no. delivery of gas cylender.This is repeated in every month, so pls take nessecery action as soon as possible, I don’t know who is the responsible for this, but all customer are very tired for this lazy response.
Tnx
Ramashray
Sir, I have tried several times for booking my gas vide my gas registration no.7092 through telephones nos. 27854368 &27857383 but nobody bring up the phones and after booking personnally by visiting the agency, the gas cylender received after 15/20 days.
i have booked my gas cylinder through 24 hour booking number 1712 on 29/12/2009
and till now i have not recieved the filled cylinder.Toady at the agency counter say there is no booking of your cylinder registration no.-9321.
Sir, I have tried several times for booking my gas vide my gas registration no. R18308 through telephones nos. 27854368 &27857383 but nobody bring up the phones and after booking personnally by visiting the agency, the gas cylender received after 15/20 days.
NON RECEIPT OF GAS
DEAR SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF BADLI VILLAGE, DELHI-110042.
My consumer number is AF- 4420 . The series of the complains against the Vijay Gas agency are as under,
5.Area where the shop is situated,
6. Non availability of complaint register.
I booked my Gas on 02.02.2010 in the morning with the request that we all are working, please try to deliver the cylinder today. Promise were made that within 1 hour gas will be your door steps. No response after that daily almost more then 10-15 times we are making a request but I did not get the gas till date.
SAVITA
Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I placed order online on 1st june & then on 18th june to get my cylinder LPG refilled but since then nothing has been done. I had tried to called helpline aswell as the dealer but none has bothered to revert. As per the online status my cylinder’s are delivered on 17th & 4th july whereas I hav’t received any till date. Kindly help & get my LPG cylinder delivered on the coming Sunday as I am only available on Sundays. This is not the first time I am having such problem as the Dealer is not at all servicing properly.

My customer ID: R33116

Booking ref no: 1405481 booked on 1st june 10

Booking ref no : 1584360 booked on 18th june 10

Dealer is Vijay Gas Agency

I doubt that the agency people are selling my booked cylinder in black online status are provided by the agency & when I havn’t received any cylinder then how can it be shown as delivered.

Thanks & Regards

Dayanand Sharma

DEAR SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF D-80/1, YADAV NAGER DELHI-110042 My consumer number is No.691309 The series of the complains against the Vijay Gas agency are as under,
i have booked in cylinder dt 03.01.11 but dt 31.01.11 not cylinder received
DEAR SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF D-80/1, YADAV NAGER DELHI-110042 My consumer number is No.6913. Sir, I have booked the cylinder on 3rd January, 2011. I have tried to contact on phone but nobody has picked up the phone. It is to inform by pain that till date I have not received the cylinder. It is amazing to note that Bharat Gas has given the agency to such a Company who is tarnishing the image of the Bharat Gas. You are requested to look into the matter and instruct the Agency to immediately send cylineder.

Bharat Kumar
siri want to book a gas.
Cunsumer Name:Shri jagdish chand Sharma
address:B-63/4 yadav nagar samay pur badli delhi-110042
mobile no:[protected]
thanks
Dear Sir/ MAdam

I doubt that the agency people (Mr male Ram) are selling my booked cylinder in black, status is provided by the agency & I havn’t received any cylinder then how it can be shown as delivered.

Book no 7979 RAI SINGH
16993 SANJEET

Sanjeet ranaa
Siraspur
DEAR SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF B-672, STREET NO.-14, JEEWAN PARK, SIRAS PUR, DELHI-110042 My consumer number is 020827. Sir, I have booked the cylinder on 16rd September, 2011. I have tried to contact on phone but nobody has picked up the phone. It is to inform by pain that till date I have not received my cylinder.sir I doubt that the agency people (Mr latur Ram) are selling my booked cylinder in black, status is provided by the agency & I havn’t received any cylinder then how it can be shown as delivered.i request you sir get the action to immigetly in this regard.

Guljari lal
ph. no.:-[protected]
jeewan park, Siraspur
DEAR SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF B-58 badli ext, DELHI-110042 My consumer number is 021503. Sir, I have booked the cylinder on 25th September, 2011. I have tried to contact on phone but nobody has picked up the phone. It is to inform by pain that till date I have not received my cylinder.sir I doubt that the agency people are selling my booked cylinder in black, status is provided by the agency & I havn’t received any cylinder then how it can be shown as delivered.i request you sir get the action to immigetly in this regard.

jasbir singh