Vimal Oil Co.Limited — Edible Oil and Non Edible Oil

Malaysia
 vimaloiltds
Vimal Oil Co.Limted (VOCL) is a supplier of oils and fats since 1838. We offer Refined, USP/NF, Crude and Kosher (where applicable) vegetable oils, animal fats, fatty acids, and other oils for various industries. We are certified and registered by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as a drug repackaging establishment -- all products are continually tested to maintain the highest quality. A full-time in house quality control laboratory tests and analyzes incoming and outgoing products using methods prescribed by U.S.P., F.C.C., A.O.C.S., A.S.T.M., and via gas chromatography to verify that they meet the required specifications and industry standards.

Vimal Oil Co.Limted (VOCL)as a big company sell all it product at cheap and affordable price's.

[email protected]

WE CAN ALSO INVOLVE IN RESEARCH ACTIVITIES WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION. WE HAVE DEVELOPED A KNOWLEDGE NETWORK ON OIL AND BIODIESEL. WE ALSO LIST ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN STOCK IN THE YEAR 2008 IN BELOW PRODUCTS LIST SINCE OUR PRODUCTION HAS INCREASED AND ANY INTERESTED BUYER WHO IS INTERESTED IN ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS SHOULD CONTACT US FOR THEIR PRICES.

WE ARE THE PRODUCER
QUANTITY: MINIMUM ORDER - 5 MT PER SHIPMENT
WE OFFER FREE SAMPLES BUT YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO PAY FOR FREIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP
MAXIMUM ORDER - 25,000 MT PER SHIPMENT
SAMPLES DELIVERY TIME ......WITHIN 48 HOURS
PACKING: IN CUSTOMER PROFFERED METHOD
PAYMENT:L/C, T/T ( BANK TRANSFER ), WIRE TRANSFER
INSPECTION: THE QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF GOODS WILL BE CONFIRMED FOR
EACH SHIPMENT ON A CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY THE SGS AT DISCHARGE PORT AT BUYERS ACCOUNT WHICH SHALL BE BINDING ON BOTH PARTIES IN ALL RESPECTS
WE SELL PER METRIC TON(MT)

[email protected]

BELOW ARE SOME OF OUR PRODUCT LISTED.
ACAI OIL
WALNUT OIL
WHEAT GERM OIL

FOR MORE INQUIRIES MAIL

Edible Oil and Non Edible Oil

Comments

vital refined oil — no standardization

the packing of the oil is not upto the mark.even the seal can be broken easily, sometimes the batch number is not clear on the bottle.the comapny ha given no clear contact details like phone number, website and email addresses.

refined soya oil — courier not delivered

i m form Mandsaur, i have submited my courier to Pune on 26-Feb. by madhur courier in Mandsaur.but till today courier didn't receive by my bussinessmen...

my reciept note no is 54446430

please find my courier and contant me .
contact address - Ambika refinry
82/A industrialm Area
Mhow Neemuch road
Mandsaur (MP)-458001
To all buyer .Traders.

ADVICED From Malaysian Friendship and Trade CentreTAIPEI & Royal Malaysian Police that The Malaysian supplier Vimal Oil Co. Ltd or EDIBLE OIL LIMETED has been identified as a bogus company.DONT DEAL! a name MICHAEL JONES, SMITH JONES, MICHAEL JON

BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY !!!
To all buyer .Traders.

Company Name : Vimal oil Co. Ltd. & EDIBLE OIL LIMTED
Company Address No: 148, Jalan Merbuk 14, Bandar Putra, 81000, Kulai, Johor, Malaysia Telephone: +[protected], +[protected]

Managing Director : Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu/ Michael Jones /Michael Smith ( one person using 3 name )
Address : No 8, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
Zip code: 50450, kuala Lumpur,
Country: Malaysia.
Telephone : +[protected]

Account Name : Philips James ( we sent the money to this person which Mr. Michael Jones said is their accountant.)
ID N0: XD57229

DONT TRUST THEM .. AFTER THEY GOT YOUR SAMPLE FEE THEY WILL GIVE A LOT OF ALIBI LIKE THIS

" I was so sorry to informing you that the sample was not sent yet because the shipping company inform us that they can not shipped the 5 liters sample because they will have problem when the shipment is commerce and Our company board of director ask me to inform you about it and he told me maybe we should shipped 5 Metric Tons to you...so if this is accepted by you and your company so that we can get to give you full quotes." TO GET MORE MONEY .. DONT TRUST THEM !!!
this is a cheater!
Here is our company Accountant western union information for you to made the Payment through Western union Money Transfer as soon as you done that successful kindly Get back to us with the full payment details so that we can confirmed and Proceed with the shipment then we can get back to you with the Full Shipping details such as Air ways Bill Tracking number from DHL

NAME :Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu

City : Subang Jaya
State; Selangor
country Malaysia

Management
this is a cheater!this is a cheater!
Fraud iPhone online seller
Fraud Name: Jack Wood
Real Name: Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu
email address used: [email protected]

To start with, I was convinced by an officemate to purchase an iphone to this email address: [email protected], as she was luckily received her purchase(canon camera) via this so called company. I write to the email above and a named Jack Wood replied to my email offering the product:

IPhone 4G

f you buy 2 units get 1 units free
If you buy 4 units get 2 units free
If you buy 5 units get 3 units free

Since my officemate receive the camera, I believe this person could also send the Iphone for real. We exchange emails regarding on the payment options, etch. I was so convinced to purchase and I actually paid the Iphone 4G he offered for 250$ plus an $18 courier fee (FEdex) to Western Union.

Here is his details:
Recivcer Name: Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu
Address:Jalan Kampung Nyabor P.O. Box 1711,
ZIP CODE: 96008 .
City: Selangor
State: Kuala Lumpur
Country : Malaysia

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
I stupidly transferred the money to Western Union and send these details to "Jack Wood" on January 21, 2010
Transferred to Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu
Mtcn:[protected]
Amount Transfered: 842.29 Malaysian Ringgit

After I emailed this information I got a reply from him:"I just want you to know that i have gotten your payment details and our cashier will be confirming your payment anytime soon! Please note that as soon as your payment has been confirmed we will ship out your order immediately withour no delay, Also we will provide you the tracking number of your order for you to be able to trace and track your order till it deliver to your doorsteps.

I will keep you posted!

Thanks for your time, patronage and God bless you"

[protected][protected]

I was actually wondering why he did not send me the tracking number since I have already paid so I give him the benifit of the doubt for a day. On Saturday, I contacted him to send me the tracking number and he replied that my order was declined due to high tax. And the worst part he pushed me to send additional $890usd in order to get the 5 iphones.

How scammer you are to make me send another $890 if I havent receive the item i purchased.

Bottom Line- BEWARE OF THIS PERSON Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu alias JACK WOOD. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRANSACTION AS HE IS A REAL FRAUD!
We deal on all kinds of Nigerian crude oil such as BLCO.FORCADUS.AQUA LIHGT.AGO, if any buyer is serious kindly contact me on
web:www.barryoilandgas.com