[Resolved]  Vinayak Multimedia — Fraud and chitins

Hello Sir / mem,

i enroll my self at vinayk multimedia at rajkot for WEB Design Course
there is one head and main person his name : Sanjay, he teach me there,
my time for class is morning 8 am to 10 am, and his fees is Rs.12500,

i pay Rs.5000 as a 1st installment, i go there 12 days, he say me our first 3 demo lectures are FREE, i attend that 3 lecture and feel good, thats why i pay 5000, after that day (when i pay 5000) still my last day he nothing teach me, anything, just go there and sit there, when my time over at 10 am, that time i'm leave that place. b'coz my job time is after 10am, i told him about sir please tech me, but every time he has different - different excuse and rezone, after some day one company call me and offer job at banglore, so, i go at vinayk multimedia and i say about my new job at bandlorr so, please give me my money return, and cut your charges for 3-4 days tuition. but he nothing return to me.

in that case what i do sir please tell me.

with this i attach my fees pay receipt ( and this receipt is also fraud type, in which no any insinuate registration number or no any income tax registration number, fees recipt like write on blank paper. (his contact detail available at his website : http://vinayakmultimedia.com/images/contact.html )

please investigate and tell me what i do ??
Fraud and chitins