violent Dogs — Stray dog

Kerala, India
 Meera Sweety
I am a resident of Marathahalli That lane has got around 20 stray dogs which keep on howling, barking entire night, crying the whole night and residents are not able to sleep. Can somebody please take those dogs away from that lane? I dont understand what the govt in Bangalore doing. Isnt it the responsibility of Municipality to take care of these things?
Please take actions as soon as possible. If any more information is required, mail me.

Comments

viloent dogs — Stray dogs

Respected Sir
I am a resident of Marathahalli 1st cross church street near Trinity school Bangalore 560037 in that lane has got around 20 stray dogs which keep on howling, barking entire night, crying the whole night and residents are not able to sleep.
It is jumping on us children's need to go to school in the morning due to this we need to ask some help us to go main road so that we can drop our children's to school understand our problem pls help us

Can somebody please take those dogs away from that lane? I don't understand what the govt in Bangalore doing. Isn't it the responsibility of Municipality to take care of these things?

violent Dogs - Stray dog