[Resolved]  Virendra Gas Agency, Bahadurgarh — Regarding Gas Cylinders

R/Sir,
Gas Connection No 9800
This is to inform you that I am a customer of INDANE GAS (VIRENDRA GAS AGENCY, BAHADURGARH). I Used to book Gas Cylinder on phone for home delivery. The Delivery man most of time not giving GAS CYLINDER delivery at our home. Either he will call from a larger distance and will say that PUT Your Cylinder from here. Sometime there is no person at home compatible enough to pick cyclinder from distance. Sometime he just refused to give delivery and rudely said that "JO KAR SAKTE HO KAR LO, MUJHE KISI KA DAR NAHI HAI". I contact to agency regarding this but there is no solution. Please instruct the agency and delivery man not to do such type of things for which customer faced lot of problems.

Comments

I agree with the complaint against this gas agency. After booking of a cylinder to supply, they supply it after a week and make the entry in book in current date of supply. Why?
R/Sir,
Gas Connection No 20022

Gas booking not done on time, delays has been made.
Time taken between 2 booking should be 21 days but they take 30days for Booking .And delivery time should be within 3 days after booking but it takes 10 days .
i have booked cylinder on date 03/10/2010 but today iam calling the delevery man told me they supply 13/10/2010 .
This is to inform you that I am a customer of INDANE GAS (VIRENDRA GAS AGENCY, BAHADURGARH). I Used to book Gas Cylinder on phone for home delivery. The Delivery man most of time not giving GAS CYLINDER delivery at our home. Either he will call from a larger distance and will say that PUT Your Cylinder from here. Sometime there is no person at home compatible enough to pick cyclinder from distance. Sometime he just refused to give delivery and rudely said that I contact to agency regarding this but there is no solution. Please instruct the agency and delivery man not to do such type of things for which customer faced lot of problems.pls. lookafter this matter and solve asap.

Gas connection Number : 0057

This complain is against Virendra gas agency's (Bahadurgarh) delivery boy who always charge Rs 30 on every delivery saying that "agency wale kuch nhi dete"...This is nothing but mere corruption and harassing the customers that if they wont pay extra on per delivery the cylinder will not be delivered .

Kindly take some action.

Savita Kadyan
sehgal.[protected]@gmail.com

Virendra Gas Agency, Bahadurgarh — Regarding 2nd Cylinder

R/Sir Gas Connection No.V-23289 This is to informed you that. I am. Customer of Indane Gas (VIRENDERA GAS AGENCY -BAHADURGARH) I have one Cylinder & want 2nd Cylinder on my. Copy but the Agency denied from last Six Month . Kindly take some necessary action against Virendera Gas Agency.

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations