[Resolved]  Virendra Techno solution — 4i solutions

4i Praveen M is the Bigest froud of Heydrabad. He don't have any good trak record He is a big froud he use to take upfront with so many companies in south and Andra Pradesh

Virandera Dikshit
Kolkota
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Deepak Mehta ( Virendra Techno Solutions)

It is a minimum commonsense that i[censored] posted a complaint on any person or compny, then you have to mention your contact details to clarify with you. I think you dont know i[censored] didnt mentin ur contact details then no one will believe your words in the posting. If somebody prooves my fraudnness, iam ready to pay 100 times refund to the amount i have taken.

Members please dont make any cheap postings, if you are really genuine then post your details as well..then if something seems wrong we can proceed legally and put them behind the bars..

we dont outsource any projets and Purely ours is a BPO Company with high level company standards and we are not into Outsourcing yet.

Mr Deepak mehta if you feel like you are cheated by me then you could provide your Contact details and company details so that we can close the issue in a legal way through court.

if anybody need more clarifications in this you can reach me at +91-[protected]