[Resolved]  Vishal Retail Ltd(102418) / INALSA Emergency Light-Sunny — Disgusting Service from Indiatimes Shopping and Bad Sellers.

I have purchased 5 Items from Indiatimes shopping online portal - and I never had any complaints about 4 (four) items I received. Even I have received a big product like Bionaire Tower fan - it was big enough to get damaged.
I bought another Emergency light from e-Commerce India - that was also not at all damaged...
I bought a very damageable product - Laptop cooling pad - and I received in very good condition,
I bought a Utility trolley - it was also not at all damaged -
But there is a Cheating company "Vishal Retail Ltd(102418)" - who is bothering me a lot and cheating with me - and the problem is Indiatimes Shopping is not at all taking a positive role in solving the problem. That Cheating company "Vishal" sent me a completely Damaged Product and after talking and writing a lot they changed that - and when next time time I opened the pack - I found the same damaged product they sent, and above all that company is claiming that they have sent me a good product this time.
I have asked Icare to blacklist this company immediately and take necessary action - but it seems they are not at all ready to take any responsibility.
Now I have found all the relevant Ministry Officers mail id - and I am going to sent a mail with all mail attachments to them complaining against Indiatimes shopping and that Cheating Company "Vishal".
Here is a part of our mail conversation with Icare and "Vishal"
I want to ask everybody to stop shopping from Indiatimes Shopping immediately - otherwise they are also gonna be cheated and disturbed a lot in future.

Here is the mail list :

Date: Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:33 PM
Subject: Fwd: INALSA Emergency Light-Sunny
To: icare <[protected]@indiatimes.co.in>

Whats your next step?

Why you guys are not saying anything?

Why you have this kind of Cheat companies listed in your Web page?

Why you don't take any responsibilities after selling an item?

The One and Only answer may be that - you are the same kind of cheating organisation.
[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: ANSHUMAN MUKHERJEE <[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:47 PM
To: Amit Gupta <amit.[protected]@vrpl.in>
Cc: [protected]@indiatimes.co.in

Yet another lie.

I found the same damages - and the same gum patches - where a sticker was fixed
The same transparent packet - with same opening.and all the same marks...

What do you think - we, the buyers are enough to not understand your cheap cover ups????!!!

It is completely clear - that you have sent the same damaged product once again.

Yes - one thing is new - that is the packaging.

I am not sending back that product any more - it will help me to produce the evidence before Any Government official from Consumer Grievance Cell.

I have purchased 5 Items from Indiatimes shopping online portal - and I never had any complaints about other 4 (four) items I received. Even I have received a big product like Bionaire Tower fan - it was big enough to get damaged.
I bought a Utility trolley - it was also not at all damaged -

All the problems is with a cheat company like you - and I strongly ask Icare to blacklist you immediately.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Amit Gupta <amit.[protected]@vrpl.in> wrote:

We have dispatched you the New Piece and this time special care was taken, that it is not damaged in transit but we are very sorry to hear that again you have received it broken.
You can get your money refunded and kindly send it back as we have to claim it from the logistics company.
Its just a case of mishandling by logistics company.

Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:36 AM

Dear Icare Official,
I have received the product yesterday.
And I was quite surprised that the same broken item has sent to me in a new pack from Vishal Retail.
What a cheating company - my god.
And these company should be punished.
You should have been black-list this company long back.
As I believe this cheat organisation must has done this kind of cheating previously too.
And they may not faced a guy like me before - and they and you guys thought I may give up sometime in between.
But you should know - everybody is not same - and I will going to end this cheating business of yours and Vishal.
I am going to lodge a complain in Indian Govt. Customer Grievance Cell (http://pgportal.gov.in/)
And I am also sending mail to :
Ministry of small Scale Industries : Shri K.S.Ludu, Additional Development Commissioner
Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution : Smt Rinchen Tempo, Joint Secretary
Ministry of Company Affair : Shri Jitesh Khosla, Joint Secretary,
Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises : Shri S.S. Negi, Director(PG), Public Interprise Bhawan,
Ministry of Law & Justice : Shri R. Ragupathi, Joint Secretary & Legal Adviser,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions : Smt. Shyamalima Banerjee, Director (PG), DAR&PG, Sardar Patel Bhawan
and to few others... you just don't know how far I can go with this kind of cheating.
And its a deliberate cheating - and I will go as far as possible to punish the cheater.
I no longer need this item, and I am not returning this item - as I am really tired with mails and return mails, but am keeping the broken item for further investigations if done by India Govt. officials.
Have a great day.
Anshuman
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM, ANSHUMAN MUKHERJEE <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Please see the mail from the Seller ;
Replacement shipped by Overnite express AWB[protected]

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 4:36 PM, icare <[protected]@indiatimes.co.in> wrote:
We thank you for contacting Indiatimes Shopping.
We apologize for the delay in responding you.
With reference to your mail dated-06.08.09 for order no[protected], we would like to inform you that kindly provide your AWB no so we can able to forward your order for replacement.
Simran Preet - Customer Service
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 11:31 PM
To: Amit Gupta
Cc: icare
Dear Mr Amit Gupta,
I have sent the Item thru' TNT reverse pick up on 25 of July 2009.
Hope you have received that on time.
Anshuman
On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM, icare <[protected]@indiatimes.co.in> wrote:
We thank you for contacting Indiatimes Shopping.
With reference to your mail dated-24.07.09 for order number[protected], we would like to inform you that mail has been marked to TNT courier, kindly allow 4 working days so that we can arrange product pickup from your door step.
We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard and sincerely apologize for the same. We thank you for your time and patience. We value you as our customer and your satisfaction is of most important to us.
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 1:10 PM

Dear Icare Officer,
I have tried to call TNT courier they are hanging up.
I first called at their Delhi office, they gave me their Mumbai Office number[protected]
And I have tried to talk to them at least 10 times.
Everytime I am telling about the reverse pick up - they are hanging up?
Is it some kind of tackticks to avoid people?
I am sending this mail to TNT also.
And I am trying to call the Regional General Manager of TNT, Mumbai, Mr, Dhananjay Parkhe, too.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 9:56 AM, icare <[protected]@indiatimes.co.in> wrote:
We thank you for contacting Indiatimes Shopping.
With reference to your mail dated-20.07.09 for order number[protected], we would like to inform you that we are arranging a reverse pickup of your product to get it replaced/repaired. Please follow the below mentioned steps for reverse pickup.
Steps for replacement:
Step1: Defective/Wrong Product should be packed properly with thermocol. Mention your complaint in the format attached, take its Printout and place it inside the package.
Kindly fill up the following label, take its Printout and place it on the parcel.
Order Number
Sub Order Number
List of Parcel Contents
Value of Product
Customer Address
Customer Contact Number

Step 2: You need to call to TNT courier for arranging product pick up at below provided numbers and quote the Account Code which is also mentioned below so that your product can be picked up from your door step free of charge:-
For BSNL/MTNL:[protected],
For Others:[protected],
Account Code: - 55959.
Note:- Kindly mention the below mentioned address on the package where product needs to be send.

Vishal Retail Ltd,
Khasra No. 332, Near Telco Service Station, Behind Shokeen Property, Rang Puri, New Delhi – 110037

Step 3: The TNT Courier will give you a nine digit invoice # known as AWB Number at the time of Picking of the product. Kindly Call up the customer care on the below mentioned numbers and provide the AWB Number
Indiatimes Shopping
For further assistance please contact us on below given Customer Support Number.
Rajasthan Gujarat Punjab & Chandigarh Delhi & NCR Karnataka Andhra Pradesh Mumbai
[protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected]
*Standard Call rates apply.
*All days 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:05 PM

What happened?!!!

Nobody is ready to reply????!!!
What happened to your reverse pick up? Why you guys are so reluctant?
On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 4:16 PM, ANSHUMAN MUKHERJEE <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Indiatimesshopping Customercare officer,
Please see the mail from the Merchant.
I want to send the broken Item through your reverse pick up.
Please send somebody to pick up the broken product.
[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: Amit Gupta <amit.[protected]@vrpl.in>
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Subject: RE: INALSA Emergency Light-Sunny
To: [protected]@gmail.com
Cc: [protected]@indiatimes.co.in
We apologies for the inconvenience, we do not sell junk items.
The breakage can be due to mishandling in transit by the courier agency.
You are requested to send it back through Indiatimes reverse pickup.
As we receive the broken product we will dispatch you the new one and will ensure that this time it reaches in good condition.
For your future reference Kindly check the packet for damages before you receive and if its in bad shape kindly refuse to accept and mark “broken product “ on the courier slip.

Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 2:32 PM
To: amit.[protected]@vrpl.in
Cc: icare
Subject: INALSA Emergency Light-Sunny
Dear Mr Amit,
I have tried to talk to you many times with the numbers provided by Indiatimes Shopping -
But it seems one of the numbers - no more exists
One of the number is the Fax number
the other two numbers never attained - except only once - and then I was told that your customer care cell would call me the next day - but that "next day" never arrived...
I bought 5 items from Indiatimesshopping at a time - all the other four items reached me safe and in good condition.
But Order number[protected], Sub Order number 2144712, Item number 1926660, Item title "INALSA Emergency Light-Sunny" - reached me in completely broken condition - and it seems that it is sent like this - because all the seals inside are broken, the main plastic cover inside, is tored off, one light is not working, the battery cover is broken and it remains open thus... and so on - the overview is, you tried to send me a junk item that was lying in your godown or backyard.
I asked Indiatimes shopping to black-list a company like yours, to prevent others from this kind of suffering and trouble.
I regreat to say you your company is the worst I have ever seen - I have made many online shopping from different companies - rediff-shopping, e-bay, baazee etc... but never experienced this kind of things ever.

Best Regards,
Anshuman Mukherjee
Please see the conversations between me and Indiatimesshopping so far...
On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 2:08 PM, icare <[protected]@indiatimes.co.in> wrote:
We thank you for contacting Indiatimes Shopping.
With reference to your mail dated 14.07.09 for order number[protected], we would like to inform you that kindly contact at below mentioned email id of Vishal Retail Limited:-
amit.[protected]@vrpl.in
We thank you for your time and patience. We value you as our customer and your satisfaction is o[censored]tmost importance to us.
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:52 AM
Subject: Re:
Dear Indiatimes Customer care executive,
you sent me those numbers of the seller.
But,
[protected] this is a fax number
[protected] - this one does not exist.
[protected] – 5 - These two numbers never attained.
Are you guys playing with me?

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 3:59 PM, icare <[protected]@indiatimes.co.in> wrote:
We thank you for contacting Indiatimes Shopping.
We apologize for the delay in responding you.
With reference to your mail dated-02.07.09 for order no[protected], we would like to inform you that for sub order no[protected] it will be delivered to you within 3-4 working days. And for sub order no[protected] for that we forward your request of non delivery for that kindly wait 7 working days for the same. And for sub order no[protected] kindly contact below mentioned number for the same:
Merchant: Vishal Retail Limited
Contacted person: Mr. Arvind Kumar / Dharmender Dabral (V.P.), Mr.Himanshu Singh
Contact number:[protected] – 5, [protected],[protected]

Sender ID: [protected]@gmail.com
Email Id: [protected]@indiatimes.co.in;[protected]@indiatimes.co.in
Mob: [protected]
Message:

Hi, I regret to say that I am quite upset with one of the item I ordered.
The Order detail is as follows: Order No. :
[protected] Sub Order No.: 2144712
Merchant Name and Number : Vishal Retail Ltd(102418)
Item Number / Product Number: 1926660
Item SKU No: INALSA_Emergency_LightSunny
Item Title: INALSA Emergency Light-Sunny
Price: 1148 (with shipping charges)
I received that Item yesterday through "Overnight Express" - and what I think it is not only their fault - as it is quite clear that a previously damaged product is sent to me by the seller.
Many parts are broken, one bulb is not working, all the seals are broken or torn, some switch are not working, the main polythene pack that covering the product inside the box is torn - and the product is completely damaged. The seller should be black listed immediately.
I know I have nothing to do if you do not replace this immediately, but what I can do is I can tell everybody I know by person or by mail or by phone and I will circulate this news to everybody that you are supporting some third graded seller and I will ask everybody not to buy ANYTHING from Indiatimes shopping.
Another thing is, you have given me a mail saying that another order, no.[protected], sub no. 2144710 is already shipped but I have not received that yet. And another order (sub order 2144709) you have not shipped yet. You should not maintain any link with this third graded seller “Vishal Retail Ltd.†anymore to avoid this kind of feedback from other buyer. Otherwise you will lose all your prospective buyers. Take action immediately. Or I am going to circulate this everywhere. I am completely disappointed.

Best Regards,
Anshuman Mukherjee
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Halifax Bank Plc is now Providing An Instant Loans & Investment Services such as Financing Project, Commercial Loans, Soft Loan, Micro-credit, Project Loans, Agricultural Loans, Issuance of Banking
Instruments, Private Placement Program and Proof of Funds in Developed
and Developing Nations.

INDIATIMES SHOPPING / VISHAL RETAIL LIMITED — Cheating on Customers

This is to inform you about the 2 Companies, namely : INDIATIMES SHOPPING & VISHAL RETAIL LIMITED.
I had placed an order on Indiatimes Shopping for a SONY VAIO LAPTOP, Model No.- VPCW216AG on the 26th of March 2010. As per their terms, the said order was to be delivered within 7 days.
After I had waited for 7 days, I did not receive the product and instead I received a call from Mr Shadan Ahmed of Vishal Retail Limited saying that the product is out of stock and they would be able to deliver the same on the 10th of April 2010. I agreed to the same.
On the 10th of April, I again received a call from Mr. Shadan Ahmed saying that the product is still not available in the market and hence Indiatimes will cancel the order.
After that, I called up Sony India Limited and confirmed with them that the product is available in the market.
On 12th of April, I called up Indiatimes. The person said that they cannot do anything regarding the same harassment I had to face as the supplier is not having the product and so they will cancel the order.
Later I called Mr. Shadan Ahmed of Vishal Retail Limited. He said that the price of the product has increased and henceforth they will refund me the amount and I have to rebook ot at the new price.
This is merely a case of CHEATING UPON CUSTOMER.
The product is still being displayed on the website of INDIATIMES and says that it is still available for buying at the same price as before.
If the product is not available in the market, why would these companies display and advertise the product? is it to harass the customers?
I request you to please take necessary action againgst the said companies if possible.
HI this is not the first case and just one company, this is with every online shoppy they dont have products with them and still the product available in the site's page. I was cheated by Indiaplaza.in I had ordered Seagate 1TB HDD from Indiaplaza.in on 17th March after 10 days when I searched and called Indiaplaza.in helpline they told me that product is not available and they will try to deliver within next 3 working days which I was agreed again I got surprised from them that they still dont have the product and they requested me to ordered alternate Hard Disk of Western Digital. Now the question is, is there any law to stop all this or who will be responsible to take such pain and take action again all these so called Online Shopping services which pretend to serve customers comfort but indeed they cheated them.