[Resolved]  Vishnu Agencies — Non delivery of Gas Cylinder.

I am Joji John from Thrissur/Kerala. I am submitting this complaint with the whole trust I have in HP. We have a HP Gas connection since 07/04/2008. The connection is in the Name of my father Mr. John V G. The consumer number is 610620. The last delivery of the cylinder was on 19/12/2008. We booked the cylinder on 03/02/2009 since we dont have additional cylinder. We are supposed to get the gas cylinder within 21 days. But so far we have not received it. I visited the office of VISHNU AGENCIES, PUBLIC FUND JUBILEE MEMORIAL BUILDING, N H PUDUKAD, THRISSUR, PIN CODE 680301, on 05/03/2009. The staff of the office informed me that it would take 40 to 45 days for the delivery after booking. I contacted the toll free number- [protected] on 06/03/2009, and the customer support executive told me that my complaint had been registered. The complaint number was 08027749. He told me that the problem would be solved in two working days. Seeing nothing happening, When we contaced VISHNU AGENCIES, they said that the cylinder would be deliverd on 10/03/2009. Seeing nothing happening we contacted the agency today (11/03/2009) again. The staff told us that it would take another one week for the delivery since their Vehicle is in the workshop. Then we contacted the tollfree free number. The helpline executive registered my complaint and asked me to wait another two days. The complaint number is 08028409. I enquired about the provission of additional cylinder since VISHNU AGENCIES is relectanat to give it. The helpline executive told me that he doesn't know about it. Then I asked the websit id of HP GAS and he disconnected the line telling me that he doen not know it. We are suffering since the cylinder is empty. What should we do? There are different companies all around. No company keeps the customer wait for so long as HP does. Is it the problem of HP or The Agency? Hope you can solve this problem and please make sure that it would not occure again. Kindly do something as soon as possible that we may experiance the best service without delay.
Thanking you.