Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Visnova Solution Pvt. Ltd. — PF claim Not Processed - Regarding PF Claim Details - Establishment Code - 35599; Emp Code : 298; Visnova solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Date: 28th October, 2009 Letter Number: DS/PF/DL/001

To,

Regional Employee Provident Fund Commissioner
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
28, Community Centre,
Wazirpur Industrial Area,
Delhi-110052

Subject: To get my PF Claim Status.

This is with reference to my PF amount claimed for previous employer Visnova Solution Pvt. Ltd. and related forms includes 19 & 10C to process the claim has been submitted to regional PF office Delhi North at Wazirpur Industrial area on dated 13th August, 2009, But till yet there is no update regarding the matter and while I am checking the status of the same online; it is showing me the massege that my claim is not received by this office. Therefore I am requesting you to please let me know the status of the same as I am in delima that what to take the next step in such regards.

please find the detail of the same mentioned below for your tracking:

PF number: DL/35599/298

Region: Delhi (North)

Establishment Code: 35599

Establishment Name: Visnova solution Pvt. Ltd.

Establishment Address: B-1, West end, Shanti Niketan, New Delhi

Situated at: New Delhi

Employee ID: 298

Name: Dashrath Singh

DoB: 12th October, 1981

Kindly initiate the action at the earliest; I would be very grateful to you for the same.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Name: Dashrath Singh
Address: #32, Hanuman Colony, Kartarpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302006
Phone no.: +91 ...

Comments

As I sent you the mail regarding the matter which i have mentioned below but, till yet i haven't received any updated reply in such regards. As i have been tried so many times at the number given for enquiry for PF office but every time it is going engaged.

Please let me know the status or else what step i should take to settle the matter.

Dashrath
To,

Regional Employee Provident Fund Commissioner
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
28, Community Centre,
Wazirpur Industrial Area,
Delhi-110052

Subject: To get my PF Claim Status.

This is with reference to my PF amount claimed for previous employer Visnova Solution Pvt. Ltd. and related forms includes 19 & 10C to process the claim has been submitted to regional PF office Delhi North at Wazirpur Industrial area on dated 16/12/2010, But till yet there is no update regarding the matter and while I am checking the status of the same online; it is showing me the massege that my claim is not received by this office. Therefore I am requesting you to please let me know the status of the same as I am in delima that what to take the next step in such regards.

please find the detail of the same mentioned below for your tracking:

PF number: DL/35599/267

Region: Delhi (North)

Establishment Code: 35599

Establishment Name: Visnova solution Pvt. Ltd.

Establishment Address: B-1, West end, Shanti Niketan, New Delhi