Voda fone / Illegal Recovery Tactics — Complaint against Unauthorised Recovery Proceedings by Vodafone Representatives

deepak khanna
My name is Deepak Khanna and was having a vodafone No. [protected] at the time of Hutch. During that period there was dispute of wrong billing which was brought to the notice of the company but of no use and accordingly no payment was made at last..

Today to my utter surprise I was astonished to listen a number of complaints receivedd by me from my friends and relatives that they are receiveing some unauathorised and illegitimate calls from the representatives of vodafone and all the persons were being thretened individually by the vodafone representatives that if the amount due is not paid they will come with dire consequences by getting arrest warrants against Deepak Khanna . You are directed to force Deepoak Khanna to deposit the amount by four o'clock on 15th Nov.or police action will be taken.. All these Calls were received from Delhi No. [protected] and the person who was making these calls litterally abused each and every person on the telephone and thretened them and abused unparliamentary languages on telephone. The episode took place in the early half of 15th Nov. 2007. He the unauthorised person also telephoned illegally to U>S>A in the mid of night and disturbed my family there in U>S>A Despite this he telephoned to Chandigarh, Ludhiana , Gurgaon and to quitea good numbers in Delhi.All therese telephones were made on behalf of voda fone for recovery of Bill of [protected] for which not even a single notioce has been received.

The person gave a number of an Advocate Mr. Vikash Yadav whose tel No. is [protected] and is having a chamber is Patiala House New Delhi and he quoted his number to ask for the details.

When contacted Mr. Vikash Yadav he taled so sudly on telephone that he started abusing my wife when contacted and thretened me if the money is not paid by four o'clock the matter will be reported to police for recovery.

The method adopted by vodafone is unauthorised , illigal and beyond legal aspects . They have damaged my reputation without any reasonable cause and are liable for huge compensation to me and my family.

I am giving the details of telephone NOs. contacted by their illegal representatives as under;-

There are so many other numbers which can be given on demand and we have recorded telephone talks also.

If this is the method of recovery I think Vodafone is not going to last for ever

Kimndly take strict action other wise I am going for display in media.

Deepak Khanna

Comments

Im receiving frequent calls from the unknown numbers regarding the promotion of some products.
These numbers include[protected].
I have a similar complaint against some other organisation, but Mr Khanna there is no one to listen,

I even can not disclose that here - because I am warned for direconsiquenses - and even was forced to take back my complaint from police station by the caller (no fault of Police - it was my fear)

I think there is a new employment opportunity and places are vacant in all these companies line Vodafone as you said, the qualification is you should know dirty language, you should be daring, you should be ready to for any illigal act. How and from where the banks and other companies are hiring these people?

Is anybody there to listen?
The best suggetion is not to give proper identification to the sales guys, because these Vodaphone dogs will try to give sim even to a begger. By doing this even no Hair can be plugged by Vodaphone.
Even though Vodaphone is an international player, they are not approaching properly in india to do proper business. We cant differentiate between a telecon company Vs local financier.

Basically if the outstanding is more, then they have to understand the problem of the customer and sort it out, instead they are outsourcing this to many lawyers who are getting trained in rowdism. These type of recoveries will not yeild longer run of business anywhere.

I could also feel each and every month when i pay to vodaphone, there will be many issues. i would see to that i would slowly transfer all of my mobile accounts to another service provider or to BSNL.

ITS A COMMON MESSAGE THAT WE SHOULD NOT GET DEPENDANT WITH THE EXISTING MOBILE NUMBER. WE SHOULD BE IN POSITION TO CHANGE TO ANY SERVICE PROVIDER OR LIVE WITHOUGHT MOBILE PHONE.

THE ACCIDENTS AND LIFE DEATH PERCENTAGE WAS INCREASED BY 22% DUE TO CELL PHONE USAGE.

Voda fone / Illegal Recovery Tactics - Complaint against Unauthorised Recovery Proceedings by Vodafone Representatives

Company:Voda fone / Illegal Recovery Tactics