[Resolved]  Vodafone — Unauthorized activation of caller tune

Lost my patience related to my callertune activated without my knowledge and debiting my money from account,
False confirmation from callcenter that I activated callertune and they have a proof...
I dont know tamil and not from tamilnadu how come I will activate my callertune .
complaint escalated to NODAl officer Sunitha (sunitha.[protected]@vodafone.com) and Appellate Officer Thompson(thompson.[protected]@vodafone.com)...nothing is working ..The answer from this people is they will deactivate the caller tune but will not refund my money back iam fighting for the way treat customers...
And a Caption Happy to help...

Comments

Vodafone Essar — activation of caller tune

I am a prepaid customer of vodafone([protected]). This company seems to fool people by activating services automatically.They are deducting money from my mobile and claims that i have activated their caller tune services. I am middle class man and I do not purchase recharge coupen of more than Rs. 50 , sometimes I recharge it with only Rs.10 (chota recharge) .
I can say that they might have deducted money from several customers to compensate company losses.
I am not going to keep quiet if they dont reverse my mon

VODAFONE ESSAR LIMITED — Activation of Caller Tune without my information

My Vodafone card number is [protected]. My complaint is about activation of Callertune without my information and auto renewal of monthly subscription.

Vodafone India