Vodafone — SMS National Roaming charge

I use the Vodafone Corporate plan since almost 4 years where local and national sms charge is 0.30p . Last Nov on the 29th I was in MP under roaming and it was just after the 26/11 terror attacks. I recd a msg for the 3rd Dec Rally at Gateway of India to protest against the same, and being a patriot Indian, I forwarded the lengthy message to all my contacts to make the rally a success. My shock was when I recd the Vodafone bill where I was charged Rs.3.45 per sms for the total 800 odd number of smses done by me. I am shocked that ans sms in roaming costs almost double the cost of a call charge during roaming. I refused to pay the bill amount and spoke to an inefficient advisor in customer care without any solution to my query. She said that she would get somebody to call me whcih never happened. Since i dodnt may my bill, I got a call from Customer Service and the advisor agreed to get my query solved by arranging a call which again didnt happen. Got several calls from the several advisor who said she had put in a request to get my query solved and was surprised that I was not getting any response. She requested me to make part payment to avoid any discontinuation of services. I paid Rs.2, 000-00 on[protected] only to have my Outgoing services stopped after a few days. To avoid any more inconvenience, I have paid the balance amount of Rs.2200-00 today and hope to have my services restored soon. I would be sending an official complaint to Vodafone as their customer care has gone to the Dogs. They need to stop showing the cute Dog from theri Happy to Help advertisements cuse it seems that the Customer Care advisors have assumed that the a Dog is supposed to help solve customer queries and they just hott their seats.

Comments

Vodafone — roaming charge

our 40Rs cuting if any resain

postpaid — sms

i sent sms on 18th and 19th august 08 to[protected]. but each message repeated several times without my sending.
Dear Sir/ Madam

Today i received a message regarding International roaming facility provided on my vodaphone number having monthly rental of Rs.99 per month but i want to clear you that i have not applied for any international roaming facility so i will not responsible for any charges applicable for particular service provided by vodaphone in my bill and i will not liable to pay any amount regarding international roaming.

thanks & regards