[Resolved]  Vodafone — want number's user details

kindly sent me the user's address and other details -[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 20, 2012 Hello Bhivati,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your current contact number and email id with us at http://bit.ly/N79jVC so that we may assist you better.

Vodafone Customer Care

Comments

Vodafone — Need Details About the number

Dear Sir.

My prepaid number is [protected] vodafone.

I want details about the number [protected].

Please Provide me the information
Please send me full details about the user of this vodafone number [protected].It's very urgent.Don't avoid this REQUEST...please... I am waiting for your reply.

Vodafone — Request for details of a number

hello sir,
i need the details including address of this number.
Please kindly send it to my mail Id as soon as possible..
I got some disgusting calls from this number.
The Vodafone number is

[protected].
please send me full details about the user of this vodafone number [protected]..

thak
SIR
ONE NUMBER MISS CALL ME EVERY TIME WHEN I CALL HE DONT TALKING PLS TELL ME DEATAILS OF THIS NUMBER THE NUMBER IS [protected]
sir
one no.miss call me every time, pls give me a detail of [protected] rpl me fast.
please kindly send me full details of this vodafone number [protected].i will be waiting for ur reply. don't forget and don't avoid this request.

Vodafone — Number Detail

I need to know the name & address of the person using no. "[protected]".
Pl provide before I submit this no. to Police.
dear sir,
please send me full details about the vodafone numbers [protected] & [protected] its very urgent dont avoid this request please i m waiting for your reply.
i want details about [protected]
need address, other contact no. of vodafone [protected] plz.
plz derail this no. [protected] this person misscall my no. again and again.
call details
need number information
[protected] this no use my self but register anather name how to i change address reply must
DEAR

I NEED LAST THREE DAYS CALL DETAILS URGENTLY ... MY NUMBER IS [protected]

THX
dear customer service i want to know the call history from 1st of this month i.e of september month of this vodafone sim no.[protected] on my mobile no [protected] or sent to my email i.e ([protected]@yahoo.com) sir plz dont ignore my response plz watch my response and give me details as soon as u can.

vodafone mobiles — customers avoiding

The vodafone customer care is very bad to the irresponsible of the every answers and yet not connect the customer care center...., there must be a very bad of these wap service

thanking you....................!

Vodafone — User Details

Can you provide me information of the user of [protected]. This number belongs to Vodafone-Chennai

Vodafone India