[Resolved]  Vodafone — manipulation of phone number allotted and no service

i hav recently taken a postpaid vodafone mobile connection from lodhi colony vodafone service centre.On registration form i was allotted phone no [protected].all required papers were submitted there and then along with fee but my phone did not get activated till third day, that too only when i had to personally visited their office.later on i was shocked to find that without any intimation or my permission my phone number has been changed to different a number i.e. [protected]. further service on my phone was very irratic.since i had conveyed my new phone no.as [protected] to all known persons, they could not contact me on the said no.[protected].they all got one reply that service to vodafone no.[protected] has been temporarily suspended. As a result i hav been put to lot of trouble by vodafone people.there customer service at 111 is entirely useless as they dont hav any solution .there simple reply is go to our office to solve the problems.i hav visited their office thrice in last one week.

Vodafone India