[Resolved]  Vodafone — reversal of amount

I m a customer of vodafone telephony services since last 4 years. Recently i got a letter from vodafone for the reversal of Rs 400 back in my account.
For that reversal i had to make a payment which did. The letter mentioned that if i give the payment of my vodafone postpaid connection then i'll will be eligible of receiving a discount/reversal of Rs 400.
I gave the payment as it was mentoned.
Its been 4 months since i made the payment.But still i have not got any reversal as i was promised.
I made a payment of Rs 3000 stiil no one in vodafone company comes out for any such help.
Also a vodafone executive Mr. Shantanu Chatterjee and Renu working at vodafone okhla called me and promised such reversal.
Now when i call these executives they dont respobd to my number .Either they pick my call n then drop it or their numbers always comes busy and they never respond to my problem.They just make me wait for a day n then again a day and den again..

No one at vodafone is committed to the customers.They just want to benefit themselves or the company.

Amit Khurana