[Resolved]  Vodafone — sms details

dear sir i am sending daily a complaint but no action is being taken by ur depptt..kindly send me the details on my e-mail id, of sending and recieving sms from my mobile [protected] from january 2009 to june 2009
thanks
dr anu

Comments

anu — vodafone

Dear Sir/Medam

please
i want name & address
of above cell No i am just looking for the call details of last 6 months, will u be able to please email me the list ... thx
Kindly send me the sms details on my email id [protected]@yahoo.com, of sent and recieved from april, may and june, from my phone no-[protected].i shall be thankful to you if you comunicate me always on my email id and not on my mobile phone.i want to know who is using my phone.
dr anu
sir kindly send me the details of sent and recieved messages from my phone no-[protected] on my e-mail id.from april to june2009 .sir in future please communicate me on my given e-mail id.
thanks
i want last 2 months call and sms details with number in sms...[protected]
vandegujarat.[protected]@gmail.com
Vodaphone is fraud. I have pre paid vodaphone and they keep adding value added services on their own, and then they dont even cancel it when requested. FRAUD.

They make it very difficult to reach a manual operator.

And after an argument with their customer care executive, now they have blocked my phone's access to their manual customer care executive. FRAUDS.

Vodafone India