[Resolved]  Vodafone — mobile number information

sir, i am receiving messages on my mobile no [protected] from an unknown number [protected].
please mail me d name and address of d mobile number holder [protected].
thank you.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Dear sir/mam
I want to know the full details that mean name address of the person whose hutch number was [protected] and please response immidiate its urgent
sir can you send me information about HOW MANY VODAFONE SIM CARD ARE ACTIVE ON THIS TIME & PLEASE GIVE ME THE NUMBER OF THAT as your fastest
sir, my near and dear ones are recieving msgs and missed calls from [protected]. The person is not revealing his/her details and is constantly pestering them.i would be very grateful if you could mail me all information pertaining to this number as soon as possible so that i can take appropriate action against the person.
thanking you.
Dear Sir/Mam,
I want to know the full details thats mean name address of the person whose hutch number was [protected] and calling list
Please response immidiate its urgent
[protected] mobile number information
Dear Sir/Mam,
I want to know the full details thats mean name address of the person [protected] has number thanks.on my email address
[protected]@gmail.com
Hi sir i am receiving massages on my mobile no +91 [protected] from an unknown no +91 [protected]
Plz send me

dear sir / madam ...
an unknown person having vodafone no. [protected] is disturbing me and my wife regularly ...
sir kindly give me the full call list and massages of the above mentioned mobile no. and thereby oblige ... it's very urgent ... we are anxiously waiting here for the details ...
Dear/sir please information numbar calling list [protected] urgant please send
Dear sir please send calling list please send numbar [protected] urgant

Vodafone India