[Resolved]  Vodafone — excess bill charges & abusive calls from vodafone & harrassment& torture....Nightmare

i had applied for a vodfone postpaid connection.It was a big NIGHTMARE .A corporate connection and known as hutch.Being a brand cust., i have being using hutch for past 9 years.
I had applied for 199+ plan.
I had specially taken the connection for my wife who was expecting and was in lucknow.
But
1.The 1st mont my documents were misplaced by the company 4 times and they didnt make it a corporate connection.I had to go every now and then to vodafone ansal plaza.There were false clip charges Which shouldnt be there as it was a corporate connection.and some false voicemail charges.
2.then i had requested for a change of plan to 399roam on the 23 of oct but it was nt changed until the 17th of nov.during this time i had been to ansal plaza outlet for more than 10times.everytime i went they said sorry and said it will be changed within 24 hrs.but it didnt happen.line was disconnected in between ,i had paid Rs.1000 twice.....thing started going wrong.
3.All of a sudden 0n 28th nov ,my planned changed to 250 SML,for which i didnt apply.Where is the brand going ,is it responsible and safe.
4.Then now on my other phone i am receiveing abusive calls,
alngs and peole are saing me from vodaphone if you couldnt afford it then why did you use the connection.
I am fed up.everytime i say get the bill done in a proper way.and i want to see all the details and i will pay every penny.that i have called for.but not a single paise extra for the false bill.
even when i was in the hospital when my wife was expecting on dec,people were harrasing me for nothing.
I definately want to take a strong action on vodafone for such attitudes.

I request people to help me in the best manner one can.

thank you.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

vodafone is waste brother..

Vodafone India