[Resolved]  Vodafone — Reebok gifts assured with new connection not given

Hi Vodafone Care,

I have taken a new post paid connection bearing mobile no [protected] in Hyderabad at Genpact Hitech City, a couple of months back during Diwali, when Vodafone announced an offer to choose two Reebok gifts from a set of (goggle, watches, bag or Reebok tracks ) on the receipt of my first bill. I would have to courier my bill to Vodafone and they would be sending me the gifts as per their plan.

I have paid around 300 + as a advance for the receipt of these gifts as per their offer, now their executive Shiva ([protected]) says that as my name was not updated in the database, I cannot get the goodies from Reebok.

This is cheating on the part of Vodafone to assure goodies take advance payment towards them and come back with silly explainations that my name is not updated in the Database and stuff.

I would like to ask Vodafone from refraining from cheating people in guise of offers which they cannot honour.

Please provide me the Reebok gifts or pay me back my money with damages and interests for the three months.

Ramana Rao
Consultant Genpact India
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hello Ramana Rao,
I too had a smiilar problem with vodafone...Once you pay them the money u can do anything about it. Its just a waste of time going there to file a stupid complaint. Instead of happy to help ...It shud be " happy to help you help urself ".
Im goin to post the gift voucher today. I hope they send me the gift. And i hope they dun make any excuse thats its too late. They all piss e off.

Bye