[Resolved]  Vodafone — Crap Customer service

I have tried calling customer service heaps of time as i get unsolicited marketing calls from vodafone. crappy calls, when u answer you hear a recorded message. Its not just one call but atleast 2-3 calls and 5-6 SMS every day. Call connects, i chose the options and after that i am put into queue and in a minute the call is disconnected. Its a pity that International service provider like Vodafone has such a miserable customer service.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

hi

My known person who is involved in business having the phone no.[protected], [protected], [protected], this person has cheated me and taken cash in lacs please tell in which name and adrress this no is been taken
I Have Recently Joined Vodafone After Leaving T-Mobile, They Have Promessed Me For Two Weeks Now That My Phone Will Be Delivered But Nothing Has Ever Arrived I Call Them Too See Where It Is And They Say How Sorry They Are An That They Prommes It Will Be Hear Toomorra But Nothing. I Am Paying For A Contract That I Cant Use Because I Havent Got A Phone That Will Exept Vodafone Sim Cards And Why Should I Pay For A Phone To Be Unblocked So That I Can Use My Sim Card It Is A Discrase And I Will Never Recomend Them To Anyone There Customer Service Isnt Good Enought.

Vodafone India