[Resolved]  Vodafone — DNC

I have registered for do not call service with Vodafone in sep 2008.I am pretty happy with the service and the service they provide to the cmr..Despite registering for the DNC service I get marketting calls from the banks ( Especially from HDFC bank) regarding personal loans and credit cards which have stopped now.I did contact the contact center in the 3rd week of Nov and was told that some one from a higher department will contact me.No has contacted me till date and I am still receving calls from the people from whom I dont wish to recieve calls...
Vodafone is doing nothing to get the issue resolved.Can I get some info on how this can be taken forward....Can TRAI help?....

Kiran Nair

Comments

Hi Kiran,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/MfHBr and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Hi Kiran,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding DND service has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.