[Resolved]  Vodafone — Misbehavior

This is gaurav b doshi..my vodafone No. is [protected].. I have not received bill at last month at my home address.. Today i went to go at vodafone store at MORBI branch in Rajkot distrct.. I pay the bill and complain that the i still not receive my bill..he told me send a msg BNR at 54045 I sent msg after 15mins i lost my vodafone network..after that i call vodafone customer care from this number [protected] and chek what status..I talk to Mr. Rizwan mansuri at vodafone customer care..He told me ur card is now convert in to prepaid and he said me to go at your nearest vodafone store..

I went to vodafone store there I talk to Mr. Kausik Raja store manager at MORBI Branch..I said all thing after he chek and said your card is convert in to prepaid by mistake of our employee and he said sory and after that Mr.Kaushik Raja rudly told me that now i say sory but otherwise if I not say sory than what will u do aginst me..

Sir this is not ans to say me..Sir he has all power I know that but he could not talk like this to customer..

Sir i hope that u will take a neccessary step against
Mr..Kaushik Raja (Morbi vodafone store manager No.[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear vi I'm sudhir Singh my number is [protected] your team educative are misbehaving with i have informed to you I'm against Vodafone at my neatest police station

Vodafone India