[Resolved]  Vodafone — Third Class Service

When people try to call me they get an error message- 'Invalid No", & upon calling the Customer Care, a Redicules Responce is Recived stating---"There is no problem with us, ask the person to try for some time it will connect". Even more the call center employee threatens to disconnect the call. are we the sevice provider, or VODAFONE. in true sense The Service providers are taking the CONSUMERS FOR AN RIDE...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

VODAFONE NOT AT ALL "HAPPY TO HELP"

Its the worst service provider and that's 4 sure... I am not able to call a particular vodafone number since last month n till date my problem is not resolved. The msg which im getting on dialing that number is" you seems to have dialed a wrong number".
The complaint was lodged n the deadline given to me for the resolution was 3rd june..For few hours i was able to call on that particular number but after that its all same..
Moreover the vodafone officials who very politely asked me to contact them whenever my problem re-occurs, are not even picking up my phone now.

Vodafone India