[Resolved]  Vodafone — Number cancellation

A marketing person had called up initially for an ADD ON card request. I took up the add on number as he said that Corp 299 plan could not be activated on my existing number. AddON number: [protected], Existing Number: [protected]. Once the addon number got activated i went to deactivate my existing number at a vodafone store, at which i was told that i could have activated the Corp 299 plan on my existing cell. I then activated the plan on my existing cell and requested for a cancellation of my Add on number. Now, the security deposit of Rs.299 which i had paid for my addon number is not refunded as i raised a request for not paying the bill of my addon number[protected]. I was told the security deposit amount wud be adjusted in my existing cell bill. But it was not adjusted.

My grievance is: Would i be getting the Rs. 299 back which i had submitted as security deposit?

Comments

Vodafone — cancelling vodafone number 9930212329

hi,
i uzma shaikh wanna cancel my vodafone number{[protected]} a postpaid user, i have faxed d details eailer n got a new plan which is yet not activatedn i 2 dont wanna get it so plsstop d procedure n cancel my number.
it isregistered on my dads name.
THANKYOU
vodafone executive not repoding of complaint.cell no. [protected]
hi, i am rangnath sable i have loss my card 18th june in train when i request custmer care executive please block this number no.is [protected] this card found marathi man but he not said his name
when please block this sim card
i want to cancle my vodafone number [protected]. because my this number has been lost...
pls mail me fast. its very, very urgent..
Dear Sir/Medam

pls sir...
i want name & address
of above cell No
my vodafone number [protected] has been lost and some boby is using it.. so i want to cancle my vodafone number [protected]..
hi, i am vijay kumar ray i have loss my card 8th july in bus when i request custmer care executive please block this number no.is [protected]. this card is in janakpuri and that man has not said his name please block this sim card... as quick as possible.. when u will block the number [protected]. pls mail me...
hi, i am dilip parmar i have loss my card before six month in bus when i request custmer care executive please block this number no.is [protected]. when u will block the number [protected]. pls mail me...
please block this number no.is [protected].
Respected Sir / Madam,

I was using Vodafone Prepaid no [protected] from one year, because of any reason i did not use that for last 3 month. Now I am trying to use that no then is was cancelled and also issued for different user.

It will create problem for new user and also for me because o[censored]nwanted calls from both side.

I want only two things: I want my same number back or I want my call history to inform my friends for my different mobile number.

This time i don't have any alternate no.

Shoaib Alam
Email Id: [protected]@sify.com

Vodafone — number cancelled

My name is Dipesh Patangia My mobile number in question is [protected] my alternate prepaid number is [protected].

My mobile number is cancelled without any one from the cancellation department trying to call me on the main number or the alternate number and now I want my services to be reinstated ASAP.
Nobody, Neither 198 nor the store guys nor the email care department nor the cancellation has time to hear out a customer. This is absolutely pathetic and disgusting customer service.
All I want to know is there anybody in Vodafone who is interested in listening to the customer ???

Vodafone India Phone