[Resolved]  Vodafone — Auto-Debit from Credit Card

Intially i have taken to Postpaid connection from So call Multinational mobile service provide"Vodafone"-On the basis on 299 momthly rent.Since i am taking 2 connection so their asked me to give Credit card Detail for Auto Debit, and they told it mandatory.
Within 1 week i realise that they service are poor.So i Surrender one of my Postpaid connection and requested to Deactivae my Auto-Debit Service.Their told "It fine we Will Deactive it">But later their Rs.499/-.I can't understand why their do so. I call them and explain suitation, their told we will look into the issue and will Credit ur amount, It has happen on May'08, upto know their no respond.

Rgds
V Balaji
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please proceed with a warning letter and inform Vodafone that you would take legal action against them. Normally this should solve your problem. But it still doesn't then file a lawsuit in consumer court and also approach local newspaper and let then make others like you also aware of what happens. Please remember, difference can only be made with collective efforts. Best of Luck!

Vodafone India