[Resolved]  Vodafone (Chennai) — Without my consent caller tune activated

On[protected], my one of Vodafone No. [protected] and on[protected] another Vodafone No. [protected] caller's tune got avtivated without my consent, knowledge and information by the Vodafone Chennai Company. And for which a sum of Rs. 30 + 30 was scrapped off from my prepaid balance a/c. as tune charges.

Neither i keep interest in caller's tune activation nor i placed any request for it. The Vodafone is cheating customers by using their electronics controlling systems. Because our hard earned money is under their control as pre-paid balance account.

On what basis and under what grounds of power the Vodafone has activated the caller's tune against the wish and will of Customer and stole the money as " CHARGES".

I really APPRECIATE the Vodafone company that it has chossen a very good way of stealing customer's hard earned money.

I want my money Rs. 30 + 30 back to my credit which was stolen by Vodafone.

What the Vodafone has done is totally againt the CONSUMER'S PROTECTION ACT.
For which i went to the Chennai main office of Vodafone on[protected] to handover a complaint. They read the matter but refused to accept it. So i posted the complaint through Rgd. post on[protected].

Vodafone India