Vodafone — details of incoming and outgoing calls

Prakash Banodha on May 31, 2012
some person tease and mentaly hureshment on mobile phone calls to my wife's mob. her mobile no. is [protected] and that no. to tease her is[protected] . I dont know who is are ? but he is very clever he makes plan to meet wife dated on 26-5-12. my wife go with him and ... I dont wat happen then ... sir i sucide very soon.... please call details for the incoming and outgoing this no. [protected]. perhaps my wife in affairs that person. sir please solve my problem.. soon.

pcbanodha
Mandsaur
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir please send me the incoming and outgoing call details for the month of january 2009 to march 2009 .my cell no. is [protected]

My phone no is [protected]. i want a deatils of incomming as well as outgoing calls from my mobile.

what i have to do?

what i have to do?

Please tell me..

Please do needfull.

Nizamuddin
I request u to provide me with incoming & outgoing call details for my number for the period july 1st 2009 to august 2009 till date. my number is [protected]

19714
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - details of incoming and outgoing calls
    www.bdomains.com