Vodafone — wrong information

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 mmm kkk

i,manish kumar using a vodafone number [protected].Four months ago i got a call from vodafone customer care then i change my number prepaid to postpaid.i am using a saver plan of 199 Rs.in this plan executive said you can call on a vodafone number free after register the number.On 22nd July 2011,i get message from customer care that now you can call on your vodafone number that you have register but when my bill is generated i get charges for all calls & executive said your number is not free.On september 9,2011 this service is activated.During the this period i got charges for this service when i complain about this no response given by anyone. i comlain about 3 months ago.i saved message that come from vodafone care.when i am going to vodafone care executive said Sir, HO RHA HAI.
So,plz sir register my complain about Vodafone Essar Ltd.i shall be very thankful to you if you help me.

Manish kumar

Comments

Dear sir/madam,
i got a call from one of the executive from vodafone for postpaid connection on 3/12/07.i asked him about the corporate plan because iam working with Airtel and i alredy have an employee connection.then he explained me one plan which is Corporate full value 199,i liked that plan and i booked one card.My vodafone no is [protected].but when i got the sim card and i called up customer care to know about my plan then they said that iam in full value199 plan.so kindly change my plan to corporate full value 199 Or deactivate my line as i dont require the current plan.
Thank you.
I have received a msg through my vodafone no:[protected], that your mobile number has won 2, 00, 000 GB pounds in 2009, (SHELL), Int'l mobile draw to claim your prize money contact Dr.Alex, On E-mail :[protected]@live.com.
so, if you please excuse me can you send me more detailes, because i have caught by so many problems like eye surgeory, and other family problems

Krishna.
myself hariom i m using vodafone no. [protected],i've rechaged unlimited internet pack of rs 12. But now i've charged for using internet and my balace got negetive and m not able to mke out going calls since last 27-may-2010.........i m sick of with this type of service whit company providing to custmers ................if hve any solution plz provide ........

Regads
hariom
nw a days vodafone ppl think they have better network but i agree for that but not in providing information in cust care 198 they speak very rudely after they change us in to postpaid and offen bee calling every min

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)