[Resolved] Vodafone — sim not working

Hansi, Haryana, India
 cooj
i ported my number reliance to vodafone on 21 febuary 2012. now my number is not working.
my number is +91-[protected]. and contact number is +91-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-05 22:11:10
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2012
Hello Sir/Madam (cooj),

Thanks for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana

Comments

Hello sir/madam,
My mobile no. is[protected] but since morning its not working.
while sombody/me dialling its says "incorrect sim no. you are dialling"
Pls. help me.

Thanks.
Hello sir/madam,
My mobile no. is [protected] but since one week its not working.
while sombody/me dialling its says "No.not rechable".Pls. help me.
Thanks & Regds
Jai
This is to inform you that my SIM card has not been working for the past 2months.
Earlier also only incoming facility was being given. Now that also has been disallowed.

On speaking to the customer care department they say that my documents are submitted and the SIM will be activated within 24 hours, but this never happens.

I have tried this not once but many times in the 2 months.

My college is located far away from the city so I cannot go to their Vodafone store for more details.

Once I even went there . They told me to submit the documents. I gave them my Driving Licence, but they disagreed to accept it saying it is not of the local State.

I am from ihar and I do not have any proof of residence in Bangalore. I think that the Driving Licence itself is a genuine proof and should be accepted.

Previously the SIM was working pretty well and the document which I gave was also the same DL.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Yours affectionately,
Ashutosh
(Mob. No.- [protected] SIM No.[protected]
Bangalore.
Sir, I purchased a vodafone sim 2 weeks back.And since 2 days it cnanot catch any coverage.Please help me.My no. is [protected]
try to some thing

I have tried this not once but many times in the 2 months.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Yours affectionately,
Ashutosh
(Mob. No.- [protected] SIM No.[protected]
Bangalore.

Vodafone — sim not functioning properly

Hi! my name is vivek n i'm living in varanasi.whenever i switch on my cell phone which consist vodafone sim shows problem"sim playing tone..." n when i use some other sim it work properly. that means there is a problem with sim only.
my number is : [protected]

This is to inform you that I had purchased a sim on the month of July 2010 and now my sim is not working ,while inserting the sim in handset it shows start cell without sim .
so pls do the needfull due to which my sim will activate.

Thanks & regards
Jitendra Singh
i am nagarjuna from tenali . my vodafone sim no is [protected]. since 1 month it is not working. please provide the service to my sim.

thanks & regrds
venkatanagarjuna
contact no [protected]
My Vodafone No [protected] is not working
As per Customer care Exe. it is activated
Please resolve this Problem
My alternate no is [protected]

Vodafone — SIM NOT ACTIVE

mene tata se vodaphone me MNP karvai h. 1.5 month ke baad bhi meri new sim chalu nahi hui h aur purani sim band hue 40 din ho chuki h.kafi complent ke baad bhi kuch nai hua h. vodaphone jesi 3 class company mene nahi dfkhi h. iska M.D. se lekar sabhi worker kamchor h.bhagvan inhe sadbudhi de.

Vodafone — SIM NOT ACTIVE

mera no [protected] h .isko mene vodaphone me MNP karvai h par 1.5 month ke baad bhi sim active nahi h. purani sim band hue 40 din ho chuke h. bhagvan is company ka kuch kar.
hello,
i am from KERALA my name Aiju. my vodafone sim no is not working no is [protected]. please correct my service
my contact no is [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.in
This is to bring to your notice that what I thought about vodafone was literally . I have been using this number since so many years and we have at least 10 active postpaid connections. I got my number converted from prepaid to postpaid, and I am a girl who has come out of town for the fist time without her family and my new sim is not working and your executives say everything is al-right from our part. I even convinced two of my friends to get their number converted from airtel to vodafone, but I think that was the worst thing I have ever done, and worst decision I have taken to go with vodafone all the time,
Someone is your customer, who is in problem and you say we cant do anything.
I am surely going to sue the company and I am in hell loads of problems, most of the plans I am out for, I am unable to implement, and would also file a complaint in consumer court.

This is so sad to know that such a big company doesn't know how to behave, handle and sustain their customers, this is such a looser reaction I have got, will surely change service provider of all my other numbers too.

Amrit Kaur

Ph- +91-[protected]

Alternate No. +91- [protected]
+91- [protected]
+ 91 - [protected]
vodafone sim not working in moto g handset. There are no incoming andoutgoing calls. It shows no service when i insert sim in handset.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)