[Resolved]  Vodafone — Mobile Bill complaint against Vodafone

Dear Sir /Madam

As I am using Vodafone services form past 8-9 years. I am having two postpaid connections from Vodafone company. I think its time for me to move on from Vodafone.
I am having some problem with [protected] bill for 20-09-12 to 19-10-12. I was using internet facility @199/- per month from past four years. I requested to drop this service in Sept-2012 Month. Next bill I have received in which you have charged Rs.4342/- for usage .
Later i tried to get this bill adjusted many from vodafone but none of customer care executive helped me out for the same and they barred my services even i am not able to receive the calls on that number ([protected]).
Now they are threatening me that I have to pay whole amount otherwise they will drop the the services for my another postpaid number of Vodafone. This is like mental harassment for me. I need the solution because this is really pathetic for me.

This is no where logical as they are offering @2 paisa per 10 KB and charging 5 times more of that.

I am no more satisfied with the way of services of Vodafone. I want this bill to be adjusted and let me move to other service provider

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2013
Hello Amit,

Thank you for speaking with us. We will get back to you soon with further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2013
Hello Amit Malik,

Thank you for speaking with our executive. We trust that your concern has been resolved.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.

Comments

Vodafone — bill not received, several others

requested for bills from aug 07 - dec 07 5 times, not recvd till date....called up several times never recvd a call back...pathetic service...can any1 dothe needful b4 i finally d/c

facility executive — Mobile bill

I havn't recieve the march08 mobill bill. and Pls send the bill as early as posible through Email.

AGAINST VODAFONE — MONTHLY BILL NOT SENDING

My Mobile no. is [protected], at the time of getting connection, I had submitted my photograph, PAN copy and residence proof, but the service provider wrongly entered my address. After several reminders they are not responding. Let me know what is the procedure to resolve the problem

thanks
hii i stay abrod, my no is 033 [protected], i wish to see my last bill detail please, because someone is useing my no in india and i want to see the bill detail of sept, oct2009

Vodafone — Complaint against bill

This is complaint against vodafone who inspite of giving repeated reminders did not disconnect my post paid connection rather kept on charging the line rental. Dont use their services.

Dear Sir /Madam

Later i tried to get this bill adjusted many times via telephonic conversation with Vodafone but none of customer care executive helped me out for the same and they barred my services even i am not able to receive the calls on that number ([protected]).

[protected], [protected]
Hi I am Himanshu, and I am also having same problem with vodafone.

Himanshu

Vodafone — Illogical Charges by Vodafone

[protected], [protected]
Today I received a call from vodafone([protected]). They said that they will not adjust even a single paisa. Do what ever you can... This is like GUNDARAJ.
Dear Vodafone Care

My concern has not been resolved from Vodafone. This is still as it was. Vodafone executive said me that he will not make any adjustment to my billing amount.
Now I will publish my problem on social media sites. I do not want to do that but you peoples are forcing me to do so. Being an IT professional I know how to make raise on social media networking sites. Now I think that Vodafone do not want to resolve my problem.

IT Manager
Wittybrains
Later i tried to get this bill adjusted many times via telephonic conversation and email with Vodafone but none of customer care executive helped me out for the same and they barred my services even i am not able to receive the calls on that number ([protected]).

[protected], [protected]
I am also facing a similar kind of problem and i have some questions for you Vodafone...Please answer if possible.
1. What is credit limit if you are still charging more than that.
2. Why your representative calls in and provide wrong information.
3. How can you disconnect the number if the bill has not been generated and you are not sure if that can be your fault.
4. How can some use 4.7 GB without even downloading a single MB and that too on 2G internet.

My questions are not over and like Amit Malik, i am going to fight till the end and I am ready for any legal action as it was you who provided me wrong information and there is a lack in your process who generates so much bill even if you have credit limit.
I owned 3 numbers with Vodafone [protected], [protected], [protected] and all are corporate numbers and i am going to disconnect all these numbers and will make sure that i can spread this as much as i can.
If you guys can resolve my problem than thats wonderful else i will raise my voice @ my corporate level, Your highest level and the government and legal level.

Vodafone India Phone