[Resolved]  Vodafone Mobile Service — Payment Status

I have paid Rs.3000/- to vodafone against my mobile no. "[protected]" in December '2007, but Vodafone has updated only Rs.2000/-.

I always paid in excess and never my payment got late.
I paid through my HSBC Credit Card, on 14th , 24th , & 25th of December Rs.1000/- each. I have already paid the amount in full to HSBC before due date. But Vodafone hasn't updated this amount of short Rs.1000/-. I have already talked to their customer care so many times, but no updation received by them.

I have provided them even, authorization codes for all three transactions, but they still hasn't updated that even after 2.5 months.
Now they have discontinued my services and i am sufferring.

Requestion you to please look into the matter urgently.

Comments

Dear sir/mam mera bill 250 aaya hai...jo ki nahin aana chahiye tha. maine last payment kar di hai aur number katwa diya tha phir bhi bill aaya hai..why??
dde
i have paid my bill on 11.05.2012 for Rs.473 through online for Ph.No.[protected], but still message is coming that u have not paid the bill, please pay the bill soon.

So please check he status of my account and update the bill payment

regards
venky
My dues are regularly paid through credit card on or before due date through SBI aut debit.
Since last few months my payment is not getting updated in vodafone and I have to pay penalty for that.
Please update immediately and reverse all penalties levied on me ...- mobile no. [protected]

Ketan Mehta
Dear sir/madam,

my mob no is [protected] i am porting to other company I was pay all your bill so except my porting request & relies me as soon as possible….

Samadhan R. Bachhav...