[Resolved]  Vodafone Postpaid — Harrassment thru legal notice

I was a user of the Karnatake Vodafone number [protected]. I relocated and wrote to Vodafone for disconnecting my number. I paid the bill less by 300 rupees because i paid this same refundable amount while taking the new connection.
I mailed the customer relations manager giving him all the required details and also asking him to adjust the refundable 300 rupees against my outstanding amount and let me know if any amount is due which i shall pay duly before throwing away the sim.
All was settled and I received a confirmation on the same from Vodafone following which i threw the sim away.
Recently, I have been receiving mails again from Vodafone karnataka customer care officer who says an amount of Rs. 1276 is due on my no. and he also served me some legal notice via my mail.
I would take this as a mental harrassment. Due to miss-coordination among his system and officers why should i suffer his threats.
Everytime there is some goo[censored]p with these vodafone people because of which we suffer. This is not happening the first. My last two connections also had some technical prblem.
Pls let me know what should i do?

Comments

a vodafone no. is not been deactivated and unnecessary bill is proveided to that post paid connection also no one is responding properly!!
same thing is with me [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Vodafone India