[Resolved] Vodafone Postpaid — cancellation

Dr.Jitendrakumar Hasmukhbhai Mistry
hello sir/mam
My self dr. jitendra mistry, i was working is ssg hospital, vadodara, gujarat. i am having two vodafone postpaid connections in gujarat, now i have shifted to delhi for further education purpose. i wanted to cancel my connections one by one.
I talked four times to customer care centre([protected]) on phone, they advise me to send an email to [email protected] for cancellation. i send it on 23rd jan, 2009. i didnt get reply till.
Then i again called at customer care, all the time some body told me that we will see the status of your cancellation application and will call back you, but they didnt call back.
1) i called on 24/01/2009 at 12:38pm, talked with a lady, whose name was starting from N or M, she didnt reply me
2) i again talked on 25/01/2009 at 11:57am, which was a call from No. [protected] for billing purpose, a lady named RAMESHWARI was on call, i told her the problem and she told me that after seeing all things she will call back, but she did not reply.
Now my problem is i cant go back just for connection cancellation, vodafone store in delhi, they are saying that they can take the bill of gujarat connection but cant cancell the connection of gujarat.
what shoul do? I have decided not to pay bill today onward, if they will send further bill how do i have to react?

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2012
Hello Rejinair,

Please clear the outstanding dues for your number, after which you will be able to migrate the connection.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, May 08, 2012
Hello Ravi,

As requested the mentioned number has already been de-activated.

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Comments

sir
please deactivate my vodafone No [protected].I have paid the entire amount due payable before 30/05/2016.kindly refund my deposit amount made at the time of connection to my account No[protected] at vijaya bank whose IFSC-VIJB0001406 IMMEDIATELY.
please cancel my connection quickly.

S V GEETHA.
([email protected])

Post Paid No Actvetion

Im Already Paid My Bill But Not Activated my Number, My Number is :- [protected] My Bill Amount is 855 I Paid (Or) Network Complaint Not Soled but Status Is Soled Problem of Network Complaint

Activation of unwanted packs and deducted my amount

Iam murshida from palakkad. Iam using vodafone prepaid sim card. For so many months my recharge amount is deducted by activing unwanted plans and packs. I didnt request to active those packs. They simply active and take rental charge from my acount. Please take it as a serious issue and solve it

RC benefit not given

BC 85 LOCAL 400 min. free benefit not recieved for balance not credit so pla chek

new no. verification

Verification not done even I have contact more then 4 time to custumer care and two times to vodafone store Vodafone Postpaid services have been the worst till now. no [protected] mail id [email protected]

blokvodafone sim card

hello sir, i was using the vodfone sim card for only one month mobile number is [protected]. that ihave lost when i was tarvelling in bus with my mobile so please sir block this number

bad scratch coupon

I have vodafone coupon Rs. 50 but some scratch is not properly i have not display code no. properly this coupon serial no. is [protected] please sir give me a pin code of recharge coupon i do recharge in my phone. please sir

-fed up with Vodafone Product advertisement calls.

I am fed up with Vodafone Product advertisement calls in my number[[protected]] these numbers are[protected],[protected],[protected]. Kindly stop this. I don't want to activate DND service. Thank You .Vikash Dongo.

over deduct of charges

Dear sir I am dhanraj phone no is [protected] My complaint no is 937116. Date is 09.09.2014 but till three days not solving my problem and nothing rosponce from vodafone.so please quekly solve my problem.

Down Network problem

In our village network of vodafone is very down .it takes long time to call anyone or also makes difficulty in internet
Village -Himayu Khera
Teh.- Ellenabad
Distt.-Sirsa Haryana

Deleted my data pack

Recently I m subscribe the data pack for 1 month but my no. Has been activated another data pack without any permission. And companies person was not take any type of action..

19586