[Resolved]  Vodafone Postpaid — Vodafone – using cheap tricks to get new customer.

Hi my name is Sachin Chandran, resident of Pune, Maharashtra. I was really appalled to find that even big players like Vodafone can get in to cheap tricks to get new customer.
I was happily hooked on to my Airtel network for 2yrears – absolutely no complaints. One day I came across a sales representative from Vodafone for corporate offers in my office building in ICC trade tower, Senapati Bapat Road, named Vinayak – PHONE number [protected]. This particular person told me about a corporate offer where I can get two SIM cards with inter calling free. I was really thrilled to hear this offer without realizing it was just bait.
I got two sim cards on same day only with sim numbers – H1 A[protected] and H1 A[protected].
Now almost 8 days have passed and in spite of my numerous requests and calls to their representative and call centers only one of my two numbers, H1 A[protected], got activated.
The lame excuse which I hear when I talk to the representative I got SIM cards from is that the Vodafone requires a cancelled cheque and have a sign a form which gives them authority to auto detect money from my account to pay the bill.
I find it completely ridiculous especially when I was kept in dark when I availed this offer. What I understand is that they should have informed me when I wanted to avail the offer. And if there were gaps in my understanding of their terms and conditions, which honestly I really don’t believe, why one of my two numbers got activated? Wasn’t it a bait to force a person to use their services? I never wanted a single number from Vodafone, my area of interest to change from my area of comfort – Airtel was just free inter - calling between two numbers.
When I requested Vodafone people to give the reason for not activating my number in written they simply refuted which again explains the foul play.
I enquired this with my colleagues and found out that it is Vodafone’s common way to fool people.
As promised I should have got both my numbers activated on same day .I have got myself in to a huge trouble and mental trauma as I have already surrendered my Airtel number and now these Vodafone people have literally trapped me with no option but to use their services.
Through this column I would like to tell this to fellow members of this forum never trust Vodafone and their promises. They are trying to use cheap tricks to achieve their targets.
I would certainly request responsible people from Vodafone to look in to this issue and bring justice to this incident.

Comments

Vodafone — using cheap tricks to get new customer.

Its really disheartning to inform that inspite of my complaint against Vodafone in the Consumer Forums

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/vodafone-postpaid-c199490.html ten days back, none of the customer care executives are giving me proper reason or assistance to solve my problem.

What I hear from them is more frustrating and illogical. They are repeatedly trying to convince me is that its their rules and regulations where my complaint is against their false promises they made to me before selling two new connections. Its really not acceptable that they are trying to hide their fake promises with rules and regulations.

They even went a step further in ridiculing me by telling me to go VODAFONE CENTER personally. I really wish to know why customer care services are provided if they are doing no good in solving issues.
With all these frustrating experiences with Vodafone i see no interest left in me to use your services and I surely wont advice others to use the same.

Its really absurd that its almost a month now my problem is lingering but no one was sensitive enough to look in to this matter and resolve it.
I am therefore requesting you to either make both my connections active in next 24 hrs or terminate the other number services . I am not going to pay even a single penny for the single connection i have got from Vodafone.

Sachin Chandran
Hi I am Santosh Suryakant Shine

Vodafone Postpaid costomer my number [protected]/[protected]

Hence 3rd july 2009 closed two Vodafone number bill payment already

paid but Still I check saving account 16th july 2009 deducted ECS amount.

Please verify My Vodafone Postpaid account and paid me revert money

Early as possible and stop ECS account be precausion these evidence

In future. Please reply early as possible.

My contact Number [protected]/[protected].

Vodafone India