[Resolved] Vodafone Postpaid — Vodafone Fraud bill :- My "Vodafone Postpaid Connection " Credit Limit is Rs.2500/- & My Bill is Coming of Rs.9,909/-
Dear sir/ Madam,
1. I have been using Vodafone postpaid Connection from the last 3 years. My No is:- [protected]
2. I paid my last month bill on Date:[protected] and Time: 18:56:45, of Rs.2065/- from my Credit-Card, and after 2 hours my Outgoing service is activated.
And my Bill Pay Transaction Id is: PR-1-[protected],
Bill Pay Location:-Vodafone Store Prabhadevi 1,
3. My Postpaid plane Monthly Rental is Rs.250, this is group plan and Other Call Charge is (50Paise Per-Minute), My Vodafone Mobile Credit Limit of Rs.2500/-.
After all this thing I have made call to my group number this is absolutely free for me, and some other numbers also, and then I checked my bill is Rs.2/-
In the morning I make one call to this Vodafone no: - [protected] for one minute only at 10:30 am and I checked my bill is Rs.102/.
Then I call to (111) customer care and ask to Vodafone Executive why my bill amount is showing Rs.102/-, this guy told me I can’t help you because when your bill is generated then we can explain you why this is happened with your No...
And after that I didn’t call to any number, after few hours again I checked my bill at 2:05pm and my bill was Rs.304/-. I shocked when I saw Rs.304/-. I directly go to nearest Prabhadevi Vodafone Store for doing complaint about my problem and I took 1-Token & go to talk with Vodafone executive, this guy told me same thing, I can’t help you because when your bill is generated then we can explain you why this is happened with your Number. If it’s our mistake or bill showing wrong amount your money will automatic credit in your account. I told him ok no problem.
From the past TWO DAYS, I thought my bill is coming so high without my using.
Today also this problem with Vodafone, I am facing. Now the new exorbitant problem came to me, my outgoing call is deactivated and when I spoke to Customer-Care about it, they just used to tell me that, YOUR OUTGOING CALL HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED BECAUSE OF YOUR BILL AMOUNT OF Rs.9, 909/-
I tell to Vodafone executive How Come my bill is Rs.9, 909/- BECAUSE MY Vodafone Mobile Credit Limit is Rs.2500/-.
7. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO.
NOW I HAVE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED MY NUMBER:- [protected], FROM WORLI VODAFONE STORE.
8. Please take action on it within 5 days, otherwise only one option I am thinking of, and that's to LEAVE THE MY ALL VODAFONE NUMBERS PERMANENTLY.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved