Vodafone Postpaid — Refund of Security Deposit form Vodafone

i would like to state that i have been subscribe a post paid connection on[protected] from vodafone services and for this pupose deposited sum of Rs. 250/- as security money. But due to fail of address verification my popst paid connection has been rejected.
Further as per the policy of the company security money shall be refunded in case of rejection of subscription.

But i would like to inform that till the date[protected] company has not refunded the money.

So i requested that kindely take a necessary action in this regard

I oblige for the same.

Thanks & Regard

Ashutosh Mishra
Ph No - [protected]

Comments

Hi Ashutosh,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope you have now got the security deposit. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I would like to mentioned that i have been subscribe a post paid connection(No-[protected]) from vodafone services and for this purpose deposited sum amount as security money. But due to my family shifting from Agartala to Kolkata & for that I already surrendered to disconnect my post paid connection on[protected]. But till date I[protected] did not get return my security money.

So I requested that kindly take a necessary action in this regard.

I oblige for the same.