Vodafone Prepaid — Vodafone Prepaid Service

Shalini Sawant
I have a Vodafone Prepaid card. I used it, but then I was out of the country for 3 months, when I came back, my phone read a message 'sim card registration failed'. I called the Vodafone helpline 111, when I was told that I will have to recharge for Rs.20 to start the phone. I paid Rs.20 but still my phone did not start. I called Vodafone helpline again, then they told me that your number is permanently deactivated. When I requested for reversal of my money, I was asked to contact my dealer. After contacting the dealer, after he talked to his helpline '765' they said if you recharge for minimum of Rs. 50 then only your money will be refunded. I again called Vodafone but they say they cannot help me refund my money.

I want to know how to get my money back. Isn't Rs. 20 important for Vodafone? Why shouldnot I get my money back.

Shalini

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [324]

Comments

Hutch (Prepaid Recharge) — Phone out of service

yesterday i recharged a hutch prepaid connection by Rs 2222 prepaid card and right after recharging that number i tried that number and it was giving a message that the phone is temporarily out of service.
how can it be possible.i want to know this

vodafone prepaid card — no network in roaming

I have come to Harihar from Pune. My sim card is from Maharashtra. I am not getiing any network here in roaming. All the manual settings are also done but still not receiving any network.
My cell number is [protected].
So kindly look into the matter immediately.

vodafone prepaid card — Non Issuance of Bill

I had recharged 850 talk time from a retail shop near Asmita Building, Milap Theater, S.V.Road, Malad west. The name of shop was not known as there is no proper board. The only visble name was United Systems.

Earlier (A year back), The retail owner had given me a pakka bill for recharge of 850 done for Vodafone. When, I asked for the bill, he was just giving me kaccha bill in plain peace of paper. When I asked that I need pakka bill, he told me I should have told him earlier i.e before the transaction of 850. He refused to give me the bill. Unffortunately, i had made the payment, otherwise I would have refused to pay till he had issued me the bill. I told him that they had given me the bill earlier and now why they are refusing to do so. They dint entertation my request and when i told them that i will lodge a complaint they advised me to do so.

Such attitude is in violence of Consumer Protection Act whereby non issue of invoice for goods and services traded are subjected to issuance of bill. Such retailers should be punished so that consumers right are protected.

I sincerely, request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Anand Majithia
Hi Shalini,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Do let us have your details, mobile number and E-Mail ID here and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.