[Resolved]  Vodafone Prepaid — CANCELLATION OF LOST SIM CARD

I have lost my vodafone prepaid SIM card ([protected]) alongwith my Nokia 1202 handset and I sent a complaint cum requisition to cancel that lost SIM card to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com. And they replied me that it will take two days to consider my requisition. But even after five days I didn't get any consideration and I wrote again to them. Still they are asking me for two more working days. Please help me to cancel that lost connection in order to prevent the missuse of the same.

Thanking you,

Sajeev Krishnan.K

Comments

pre-paid vodafone connection — cancellation of my sim card

my no is [protected], i'm from amritsar and has been using this connection from the last 3 yrs but some how the registration of my number has been cancelled...my i know the reason, i have lost all my contact's at least i could have been given a warning. i request u to please re-register my no.
Hi Krishnan,

Wrt your prepaid number [protected], Outgoing calls have been barred due to loss of sim & will automatically get deactivated if not used for 90 days. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.