[Resolved]  Vodafone Prepaid — complaint for deleted all unnecessary massage and song tune

Dear,

I have been using your vodaphone prepaid services for two years, my phone number is [protected]. I did not have any complaint or problome till hutch was not acquired by vodaphone. After the acquirement by vodaphone I started receiving unncessary calls, massages & request for caller tunes. For a while i thought it would stop by itself, however, it had crossed the limit when a caller tune was activated automatically by itself and dedcuted money from my phone balance.
I talked to customer care of the said company for several time but it was of no help, it only kept promissing that it would stopped by it self, however, when it deducted the money from my phone account i decided to lodge a complaint against the said company.
I hope my grivances will be addressed as soon as possible.

yours faithfully

Shiv Badan
from Khaitan & Co.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:09:18
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Vodafone Prepaid — services

Every day i am getting calls from vodaphone gallery about your facilities on call details etc.I do not want this service . so please stop this service immediately for my no.My cell no. is [protected].

Thank you.

Vodafone Prepaid — discrepency in services

I am a 7 days old subscriber (connection taken at 2nd Oct-09 mob no: [protected]) connection taken from your dealer “Mobile Store”, Near Power House Road Bathinda). I have asked for some tariff Vouchers for SMS and STD call rates to Dealer. He told me to recharge 110 Rs Recharge for STD and 25 Rs Recharge for SMS. They never told me that these two recharges will not work together. Further my STD call rates remained 1.5 Rs/min. Further I made query about my call rates to the Dealer at 4 Oct -09. Dealer called customer care and told me that one of your services can not be continued with other one. I said you should have told me during recharge as I was a new Subscriber, then he told that my Rs 25 recharge will be cancelled. Still it has not been executed by Service Provider. Today 7-Oct-09, I have a conversation with Customer Care and did not get positive reply, further more he was telling this is a subscriber done mistake and no communication ID request was rejected by your customer care. I just want to know why a subscriber will pay Rs 110 to Service Provider to increase his call rate to 1.5 Rs per min, and beside helping consumer your customer care held responsible consumer itself.

Vodafone India Phone