[Resolved]  Vodafone Prepaid — Automatic Call barring

My Vodafone connection no.[protected] since from last 4 months, yesterday I have received one call from somebody else. Before receiving the call, my mobile got switched off and from today morning when I tries for any number, the vodafone system gives message as "This facility is not available on your vodafone number..please contact vodafone customer care".

When I trying for Vodafone customer care by 111 the system says that "please check the number you have dailed".

Kindly lookinto the matter at your end immediately, remove the call barring without any delay.

ANIL NAIR

Comments

respected sir,
this is charu arora using the vodafone prepaid no [protected]. i want to get the call details of my no for the month of september 2008...plz consider the request and send me the required data as soon as possible.
thank you.
please my call bearring deactivated
Hello

My phone which runs on vodaphone prepaid has automatically turned on Call barring.

I have tried all vodaphone default codes and my set sim but do now sucess, and when i try to call any of the vodaphone service care numbers call barring unables me to do it..

plz get back on how to resolve the matter
i need of my call barring passward
call barring is automatically on... i have no code for deactivate. i call vodafone coustomer care but they say this code u got from phone company. phone company says call barring code set by service provider. i dont know what to do.. plz help me...
I'm not able to hear any voice on incoming or outgoing calls whereas the person on the other side is able to hear me. I do not know whether this is due to Call barring as I do not know my call barring pasword and I have not entered it. I don't know what the issue is.
Kindly let me know why this problem has arised and what steps do I need to take.

Vodafone India Phone