Vodafone — prepaid Sim Card Deactivated without information

Dear sir

I am Ravindra my Mobile Number is Vodafone (Andhra Pradesh) :[protected] is i am using this sim past 6 years without information my mobile number deactive,

Comments

Vodafone Prepaid — Sim card closed without information

I am Amit Pansari Executive In a company i have purchased a Vodafone prepaid sim card before five months ago form Nagpur and i have submitted all the necessary documents. Yesterday i was in roaming than suddenly my vodafone no [protected] has closed without any necessary information. Due to this I was suffered so many things. When i came Nagpur and talked to Vodafone Store and they replied this no. is deleted in our records and can not be started. I also have so much balance in sim card but now there is no responce from the company. Now how can i help myself. please register this complaint on high priority basis. and give the Proper solution. My contact no. [protected]
Hi Amit,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding deactivation of SIM has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
My Mobile No. [protected], Please connection the incoming & outgoing, I submit the Photo Id Proof & SIM xerox to the Vodafone Store Yeasterday. Please connect the mobile.

Vodafone India