[Resolved] Vodafone — Vodafone online Recharge

West Bengal, India
 Biswajit Sarkhel

I did online recharge for my friend. I called the customer care and after getting the information from them i used the following link for the recharge tariff plan.

But after recharge has been done she checked the balance it was showing the same as before. I called the cutomer care and asked nd they told it has been recharge against 3G data plan and it cant be revert back. This is a clear case of cheating the cutomer by offering wrong information to promote services which is not popular and forced people to use it. Now i want to cancel my plan and revert the either the money back or convert it to tarrif plan.

Can You kindly look in to this matter and help me out.

My transaction details are given below.

Order ID : o70984135

Br/Biswajit Sarkhel
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 02, 2012
Hello Subbumca,

Kindly share your number with us here http://bit.ly/HenBnp We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2012
Hello Biswajit Sarkhel,

We will get back to you with an update over email. Thanks.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kolkata

Comments

Vodafone — RE:IRRESPONSIBILITY VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES

My name is Sunil Rawat from Chandigarh (PH:[protected] ). Yesterday we have activated internet pack at around 1.00 0'clock .However our internet connectivity had some problem and asked some number so we were not able to use the net .So from 1 O' clock P.M to late night we were trying to contact customer care to get details about but no body was coming to line as we have waiting in line morethan 10 mins and after that network busy and nobody was not responded our calls and some times no options given to us to talk to customer care executive .Customer care peoples are there especially to take care of customers complaints and guide the customers .What is this VODAFONE customer care service ? .I am just wondering that on every Sunday all Customer Care Executives are on leave ? .or lack of executives ? .What ever is it .We are not satisfied with VODAFONE Customer Care Services .I am not only the one customer suffering this problem so many peoples facing same problems .

I am waiting for your reply .Pls contact me on this [protected] as VODAFONE number sometime will be switch OFF or its with my brother .

Thank You .

Sunil Rawat .

Vodafone — re. revert my money back unconditionally

My Mobile No. is [protected], I have very serious and genuine concern i.e. on 22th March at around 8.30 P.M. I received a sms from the Vodafone Co. that your request for the caller tune will get activate within max 4 Hrs. as per your request. Immediately I called the customer care about the incident and asked to stop the service and revert the balance in my account but the customer care executive repetitively try to put word in my mouth that i have asked for the service but when i asked him to show the confirmation which he had received from me in the form of SMS but he failed to explain it to me. and transfer the line to his supervisor for the reversal of the money and said that he is unable to revert the money in my account.

The call disconnected due to insufficient balance and could not get in touch with supervisor after several attempt to supervisor and My reversal is still pending with them.

Therefore, it my heartiest request to all MSP to stop such dubious tactic to harass customer and revert my money back unconditionally.

Rajiv Kumar Singh
56/52, Ghosh Para Road
P.O. Hazinagar
North 24 Pgs, Pin - 743135, W.B.
I have recharged for 250 full talk time yesterday through online shop. Money got deducted from my bank account even i got confirmation sms and below email but still i did not get talk time to my mobile. What to do now? i called customer care service but i didnt get proper answer. what to do now?

Order ID : o33730289
Payment Transaction ID: MCRP[protected]
Date & time of order : 31 Mar, 2012 20:57:49
Order Amount : Rs. 250.0/- Only

Name: Talktime 250
Amount: 250.0

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is O81ZVRB4SQ
Validity: 29 Mar, 2012 - 30 Apr, 2012
I on the other hand also am following up on this offer from Vodafone. The terms and conditions applied for using the coupon were not disclosed by Vodafone on their website and should be considered as fraud.
cheating like these is a normal daily activity of vodafone. nothing surprise. they lure by offering a big bunch services for a small amount and after you accept they will escalate it to thousands. normal.

This is not a complain but my own fault. I wanted to recharge my phone but unfortunately it has gone to other number as following:

Order ID : o73563873

Amount: 555.0
eTopUpStatus: SUCCESS

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is E3EDNIFQBJ
Validity: 01 Oct, 2012 - 31 Dec, 2012

Is it possible to revert back the money?

B.Basu