[Resolved]  Vodaphone/Prepaid card — misuse of my documents

I had bought vodafone prepaid card about to 8 month ago withfull proof of my Identy proof (Driving licence - GJ21/009237/05)and colour photo for mobile no. [protected] with sim no.[protected] and mrp of Rs. 50/- from vodafone reailer locket at : Ambica Electronics,opp. refral hospital Chikhli, Navsari - 396521. after use of some time i lose my sim card, then i was gone with id proof to vodafone ministore locket at chikhli, near police station. i had complain abt missing sim card but Exicutive who arrive there is ans that your id proof mismatch and it's not your, i shucked and ask abt my proof? he didnt give proper ans to me and told me to ask retailer. then i was gone to retailer he told me to ask vodafone, now what i have to do?
i need new sim card with same number bcoz of i pass it to everybody. and vodafone not co-oparate with me. i also afraid abt my orignal document where it is?

vimal patel

Comments

Vodafone — misuse of prepaid vodophone number

sir, our hospital staff and me are getting life threatening and vulgar calls from [protected]. we have informed police also, kindly inform the concerned authorities so that this sort people are dealt in a manner that is necessary according to law of the soil.

Vodafone — Misuse of my documents

Actually last month i got a call from one of the sales person from Vodafone and he convinced me to take new connections of Vodafone.
He took my signed documents, the signed Letter Head of my firm( M/s Shiva Cale Services). He told me that someone from the verification dept will contact me with n 7 days but it's been more than one month neither Vodafone contacted me nor picking my phone call. Finally today he picked my phone and when i asked him to return my documents, he refused. I asked him that i don't want any connections but documents. He said " jo karna hai kar lo" and banged my phone.
I don't know what to do ?

Vodafone — misuse in number

[protected] no. is missuse so i want this no. emidatly block beacause no one use this no. wrong perpose.

Vodafone — misuse number

hello sir
my name is sujal plz help me sir my vodafone number is [protected] is this my sister no. i want a call details of this no. coz i think anyone miss guide my sister i hope u understand plz sir plzzzz help me
sujal

Vodafone — misuse of number

unknown person disturbing me from 2 month from unknown number.Following are Number Details
unknown number:[protected]

please find this unknown person and reply me on [protected]@gmail.com([protected])

Thanks & Regards