[Resolved]  Voltas 1.5 Ton Vertis Premium 4010 — AC not cooling / Heavy noise

I have bought Voltas AC on 1st February 2009 i.e its only 4 months o[censored]sage and I am getting lots of problem with this AC. First of all the cooling is very less or I can say its now not even work as a fan.
I am really fed of this AC because of this. Moreover the consumption of electricity is much more compared to the initial usage. This AC shows temperature of 33-34 degree most of the time.

Second the Noise it makes while running is unbearable. While running, when the AC Compressor starts/stops it makes a very irritating, heavy noise.

To troubleshoot the problem, I have called the Voltas Call Centre several times and after several followups a guy came but that too was In vain as he said there was no problem with AC. As of now I am still facing the same issue of cooling with this AC and now I am fed up of Voltas AC Performance and After sales service. I just want this AC to be replaced at the earliest.

Article Code:[protected]
Serial No: 4010875M080E1143
Code:[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

vertis premium 1.5 ton — cooling

respected sir a/c is not cooling properly last 20 days. your service man service the a/c 19/04/2011 his name is azad ali
may i request to u plz prompt action in my favour.
plz contact immidiately...
Ravi kumar mishra
a/866 budha marg mandawali fazalpur delhi-110092
sir plz contact immidiately its urgent plz.

Voltas