[Resolved]  Voltas / AC — nO AFTER SALES SERVICE

This is to inform that I bought a Voltas 1.0 ton window AC in July 2008 in Ludhiana, Punjab from KHANNA ENTERPRISES, GHUMAR MANDI by bill no. 364 dated 4th July, 2008.
The AC which was brought in July 2009 stopped working in May 2009., I called up the local dealer: KHANNA ENTERPRISES, GHUMAR MANDI, LUDHIANA. I have tried to contact them a number of times but they have not shown any interest. To add to my worry, the local dealer says that do what ever you want to do, I don’t care. It really sounds so absurd. I was promised three free services at the time of purchase but only one free service was offered.

I am lodging complaint for last one month on telephone[protected], which has not been attended till today. Every time we call them up, we are told that the same would be attended today before the day end, but that's never to come. Now the dealer has clearly said that you can lodge complaint, we don’t care. Ours is a newly born baby and the non attendance of the complaint causing us a lot of discomfort, harassment as well as loss of mental peace.. Please let us know what measures could be taken for the same and is there anyway that we can return the air conditioner and claim the damages from the Company (Voltas)?
Any help is highly solicited.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Voltas / AC — Servicing is not good and the product became fault within 4 months

We have bought a Voltas split AC just four months back.The cooling effect was not upto the mark.Informed the servicing people about it.They came and checked and told that gas in the compressor got leaked and they will fill it.After 3 days, they came and removed the unit fully.A week has gone,still they havent replaced it.They told that it will be given in two days.

No to contact: [protected]