[Resolved]  Voltas Ac — Customer service sucks

I have bought Vertis elite 1 ton split AC from "R.A electronics, panch bati bharuch". Within a months time, i have a water dripping problem from the pipe. On complaining to R.A electronics, he did not respond for 8 days and on calling again, he said conveyance charges(Rs 150/-) has to be paid and even after this he does not guarentee immediate service. Does voltas have such bad dealers who piss off their customers?

Voltas customer service really sucks!!
Complaint comments

Comments

Truly agrees with the article, , , , the customer care centre is fully loaded with holes who are just sitting for the sake of sitting you call every time these guys will give you assurances for 24 hours, but these buggers are so illiterate that the do not turn up to their said time.Complaint logged via ID 10MR1802639, calls are attended by the asses and pussises only to cater their walet with, monthly salary and rewards for customer service.
Our complaint on 10/4/2010 regarding problem in swing motor and i had call many times Mr V.D.sharma & Gaurav on this no.[protected] regarding to this but still my complaint is not resolved yet. This is first time we are getting bad service from Voltas.So improve their Customer Services...plz resolve my problem on urgent basis.

Voltas 5 Star A / C — Voltas poor customer service

Humbug customer service. Defective product.

Lodge complaint on 20 March 2010 with customer services. Complaint number is 10MR2000714. Customer number C1254295.
No response. Complaint is neither attended even after several promises and after 25 days it is same status.
My experience : VOLTAS DO NOT CARE FOR CUSTOMERS.
about Products: Defective products are sold so be careful
Out of 10 AC in our plant, 6 are out of order no service is being provided by Voltas
From

To

Navkar Aircondioning co.
Respected Sir,
Subject: Non functioning of Ac (customer id C[protected]
I have purchased Ac 1 ton Voltas Vertis Gold 5 star split ac from A One Electronics 9 Khodidas Chamber Cadila Road Ahmedabad on 2-4-09 . I was provided two services on 19-6-19 and 4-3-10
After the second service the technician just operated the A C and made me sign on service report. Since then i was out of station as my father in law was seriously ill. When the summer set in, to my surprise When i switched on the Ac it could not provide cooling. I immediately contacted Navkar air conditioning on 14-4-10. I appreciate as you sent your technician soon who informed me that the ac has run out of cooling gas. but your response was that the guarantee period was over so i have to bear the expense. Why should i bear it? As the problem happended during the guarantee period, Your technician should have kept it running and show me cooling efficiency when came for the second service
I have the great respect and trust in Tata Product and after purchasing my gadget i recommended my two staff member, Mr Alkesh Pandya and R S Patel to buy only Tata Vetis who have just purchased two 1, 5 tons ac from A-ONE ELECTRONICS
I request you to do the needful and hope you would not break my trust in your product
Sincerely Yours,
Kanchanben Kotadia

Voltas Vertis 1.5 Ton AC — Defective AC

I bought An AC ( 1.5 ton Voltas vertis gold) from Keshav Aircon Shopee Sector7 Dwarka, delhi last year. On installation i found that the Ac is making Excessive noise and cooling is not proper. So much so that i preferred putting on the desert cooler than the AC.The noise is so much that u cannot even sit for five minutes near it. the shopkeeper asked to get the complaint registered and the tech. told that it may be due to improper installation. He reinstalled it but no change.i again called service but they went away without saying, doing or responding back .i even called area manager on phone and he again sent a tech.who did nothing about the problem.The shopkeper changed the stabilizer but no change in the problem.I have again complained the Voltas service but there has been no response for many days.The shopkeeper is unresponsive too.I am going to the consumer court for the defective machine delivered to me and the huge emptional trauma that i have suffured.
I was planning to purchase 2 Voltas ACs, but thanks to so much negative feedback of the after sale service of Voltas team, I have changed my mind. I will now look out for other brands but will never go for Voltas. I pity TATAs for having such a pathetic team of dealers and service providers.
dear sir,
i bought a voltas vertis elite 1.5 tr air conditioner from jainsons on 14.04.2009 at chennai.then i installed outdoor&indoor unit by chennai cool care voltas dealer on 16.04.2009. then they are not come to free service till now. now i am facing problem unit is not working. so, i complaint on 10.04.2010 my complaint number is 5464 to chennai cool care voltas dealer but till now ther are not responsiple to me many times i called till date they are not come and rectified the problem.

d.jeganathan
contact no. +91 [protected]
I have bought one Voltas window AC of 1.5 ton.from Voltas Jaipur (Under TATA EMPLOYEE SCHEME) As per company policy, they had promised to give three free services in an year . but nobady came or contracted for the same. when complaint given to dealer at Udaipur, they said there is some problem in compressor & same would be sent to Jaipur for replecment but after more then 20 days the dealer not paying any attention to get it repaired when contacted they are not giving any positive answer for the same .I have been calling them regularly to do the service, .
Now, as the summers have approached,
I request you to please tell me, what should i do ? I have already spent so much amount in the calls. to the dealer. Please help me in this
Regard.
Virendra Butola
Now, as the summers have approached,
Regard.
Virendra Butola

Voltas W/AC 1.5 Vertis P — AC is not working and in warranty

AC is not working and in warantee
Sir

I had purchased voltas AC 1.5 window from CROMA Crown Interior at faridabad . store on 22.06.2009 Number :[protected] cstomer nbr:- 9017726. and in this year i had gone through first service on 26.03.2010 of ac after that ac started creating problem then our motor of ac has been damaged by u r employee who had done service .Then on 12.04.2010 motor has been repaied and they had set . From the very beginning i.e from 22.06.2010 the compression is trifting and taking very high voltage after 2 days ac is stoppeg working . And i am complaining continuously but i am not finding any respose from your side . ..s

PS :- I want a replacement as compression is dead in ac . This is the main part of AC.
All the fault is of your person not ours , so we r not going to suffer .

If you are not giving any response i have to take serious action ...

AC is under gaurantee & Warantee period .
Shamsher Bahadur
We have lodged a complaint and its almost 15 days no service.

tata/split a/c vertis gold i1.5ton — company not responding my complaint on toll no

dear sir/madam
i have purchased an a/c(voltas gold i 1.5 ton) from sargam electronics pitampura for my shop that is located in chandni chowk
the a/c i just purchased about a month ago and the guarantee period of the product is about 1 year and on12th of april some technical problem accurd in the a/c and as i call the company toll number (i.e[protected] and as they registerd my complain and they gave me the complain no.(i.e 10ap1305353) and they sen someone on 14th of april to check after calling them several times ,after that they teold me the problem and tell me to solve it next day that is on 15 th of apr but no body come again i called them always they put me on hold for a long time but they didnt do as they should ,and i again call to the shop where i buy the a/c but they also gave me the no. of someone else
so plz help me out to case on the company who is making fool of me and i m really geting frusteted by calling them

thanking you
praveen agarwal

Voltas/Vertis — Pathetic Service commitments from VOLTAS

Hi Again,

I have lodged complaint somewhere between 8th to 10th April,2010 with instruction to bring new PCB from my side. As per the call center guy told me it will be taken care in 3 days. The Service guy(Mr.Javed - [protected]) finally came on 15th April,2010 and he found a problem of repairing some circuit in another 3 Days. After many followups with Mr.Javed and Mr.Atul-[protected](As per javed, Mr.atul is his supervisior). They finally send someone to place on 22nd April,2010 and that guy told us that he has to get some part which he forgot from his Laxmi Nagar office and when spoken to Mr.Atul(2 Times) he confirmed it will be changed positively today only. I'm sending this mail at 21.33 P.M and this is my last time,that i bought TATA product as Mr.TATA must be very good in commitments but not his company people and I'll people to not to buy VOLTAS because of PATHETIC SERVICE COMMITMENTS.I'll appreciate if someone senior speak to me about this as your Mr.Atul/ Mr.Javed doesn't even bother to take calls of customer.They are worst service guys i have seen in my life ..

Fyi I'm using another 2 AC's and never faced problem like this....
if we say BE INDIAN and BUY India, atleast show that Indian company can also serve better as we are on the mercy of these GUYS...
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
Thanks/Regards

Ashish Dhingra
([protected])

Voltas A.c Split Vertis Gold 0.75 — WRONG ACCESSORIES

the shopkeeper has provided me a voltas split 0.75 verties gold airconditioner but assesories provided by him to me are not proper.on the broser it was written that the company will provid copper pipe but the shop keeper gave me the pipe without any name of company on the box. we consultanted voltas for our satisfaction and we prooved right the pipe proveded by the shopkeeper to us were not of copper,it was aluminium. the shopkeeper told us that the asseseries given by him to us are the same which he got from the company. we dont know that who is cheating us the company or the shopkeeper.we wanted to verify about our complaint and wanted to give us proper asseries. we wanted that a strick step shoud be taken against the guilt.
my name is suraj p.kukreja and my mob.no is [protected]

Voltas window AC (Vertis) — Dealer is not responding

I HAVE MADE SO MANY COMPLAINTS TO YOUR DEALER M/S DTC APPLIANCES (MR RASTOGI) ITS PROPRIETOR FOR SERVICING MY AC IN THE LAST ONE MONTH SO MANY TIMES BUT HE IS NOT RESPONDING, THIS GIVES BAD NAME TO YOUR COMPANY, WE COULD NOT EXPECT SUCH BAD SERVICES FROM TATA GROUP COMPANY. HIS MOB. NO. IS [protected] .

YOURS SINCERELY,

SANJAY BANKA
M/S VIJAY RAM BEHARI & CO.
26/72 D, CHANDROLOK COMPLEX
BIRHANA ROAD,
OFFICE NO. 204, IIIRD FLOOR,
KANPUR - 208 001

VOLTAS / AC — not attending to request for servicing of my AC

Sir, I have registered my request for getting my AC serviced around 10 days back. My request ID is 10AP2105557. I have called three-four times since then. Everytime I am assured that my job will get done within 24 hours. But till date nobody has appeared. Since I have purchased my CV from VOLTAS I wanted to get it serviced by them only. I am feeling a bit helpless. In such what should a commom do? 28.04.2010.
Writing again on 29th April and problem still exists in same...

Ashish Dhingra

Voltas Vertis Elite Window Air Conditioner — air conditioner

I loged a complaint no 10AP 1300126,dated[protected] to the customer care voltas for my window air conditioner model vertis elite .company technician told motor noisy/defective &will be replaced within 3 days as machine is under warranty.My complaind not yet resolved.Regularly i am calling to the customer care & local service manager.what action to be taken now.

NARENDRA SINGH
D-10 ,BLOCK4RADIO COLONY,KINGSWAY CAMP ,DELHI-110009
Mob- [protected]
Voltas have one of the worst Customer Care orientation Team... Their Customer CAre heads do not have an ioata of work ethics.. I have registered my complaint vide Complaint No.10AP1102043 dated. 11.4.2010 regarding broken window frame of Voltas Vertis Plus Window AC. It was found to be broken during the installation itself but till now I have approached several times to these customer care rep. but of no avail.
Never to buy any of their products again CAn Vouch for myself. dinesh

Voltas