[Resolved]  Voltas Vertis Plus — Undue delay in change of Grill

I had bought above mentioned Window 1.5 ton AC a few days back. First of all, the fan was not working. My complaint on 25.5.2009 was attended on 26.5.09. The so-called technician fixed-up the problem and on the challan form(copy of which is with me) wrote that the grill is also broken and needs change and went with the promise that it shall be changed in a day or two. On 28.5.09 the fan started making noise again which was fixed 2 days after repeated complaints to the customer care and phone to the franchise Ginny Aircon. Although, the AC is now functioning, my grill has not been changed as promised thought it has been more than 10 days. Repeated requests for change in the grill comes up with the answer that the grill is not available. I want to ask Voltas that how come they are fixed in new machines? Is that not ridiculous? A company which boasts of TATA as brand name, if it offers such poor service, God forbid about other companies. If the mandarins of Voltas company are seeing this, please pull up your socks. I am going to suggest to my relatives 'NOT TO BUY VOLTAS AC FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Voltas