Voter ID Card — Non-receipt of voter ID card

Parul Arora
i have been a resident of delhi since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details and photo were taken in the last 3 month i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card
i will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matter.
thanking you
yours sincerly
Parul Arora
R/o 60 C, ED Block
Pitampura,
New Delhi

[Oct 03, 2014] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Voter ID Card — change in date of birth

Sir/madam
Please tellme.. How can i change my date of birth in votter id card. ? I will be highly obliged in your answer.
My name is javed mere voter id me meri dat
e of birth wrong hai but correct kese kiua jaye
i have not receive my voter id card (Name Correction)
respected,
sir/madam

i have been a resident of delhi since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details and photo were taken in the last 3 month i have never receive my voter id card as of yet. I am handicapped person, I have visit there office many time but they are not given me my Voter Id card, i still havnt receive my voter id card
i will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matters
thanking you.
yours sincerely

Vimal Gupta
c-132B, Jagat puri, School Bock
Shahdara, Delhi93
We have not received votor id
G-9/99, sector 16, rohini, Delhi-110089
[protected]/[protected]
Date of Birth[protected]
my real name is taniya patel but voter id in taniya kumari
MY REAL NAME TANIYA PATEL BUT VOTER ID IN TANIYA KUMARI
My Name is Rubal S/o Narender Kumar. House No 1959 Rampura Mohalla Gali No. 6 Near Gita Bhawan Hisar 125001 Ha.
Sir Mere Voter Card me mere Father Name (Nareder Kumar) ke Badale Me Mahander Kumar Ho Gaya Tha Please Vo ok Kar de . and muje puchado.

Tanks

i have not receive my voter id card
respected,

i will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matters
thanking you.
yours sincerly
sachin kumar
my detail givin blow
c/o manoj kumar mo.no.194A
street no.13 Bhajanpura gamri ext.
Heloo Sir/Madam
I am Harilal Namdev Jadhav I received my voter id card (ZCG0240268). The date of birth is wrongly printed as xx/xx/1966. But my actual dob is 01/06/1969. Please do the needful.

i have not get my voter id card
respected
sir/madam
i have been a resident of delhi form-6 application id is:1772268 i have submitted all my details in d last 3 months but i have never receive my voter id card .Plz take action on dis matter as soon as possible.
yours sincerlly
sumit joshi
RZ-20 F/B gali no -6 main sagarpur
New Delhi-110046.
my name savita panigrahi I have registered my name. But I didn't received my Voter id card. Please check is it there.
MERA VOTER ID CARD ABHI TAK NAHI BANA HAI ARVIND KUMAR CHAURASIYA S/O RAGHUNATH RAUT VILL-BELA KHURD ANCHAL-PARIHAR, DIST-SITAMARHI 843324 BHAG-105 KRAM 745 ID NO -KVH5056288 D.O.B.-21.03.1990

Gp Capt Anil Pandey, Anjali Pandey and Alka Pandey Gautam, have not received their voter ID cards. Forms completed along with all relevant documents were submitted in nov 2012.

Voter ID Card — Non - receipt of voter id card

I had applied for Voter ID card around 2 years back and received only a voter slip. I have been voting since then on the basis of the slip only. I have not yet received the voter ID card. Name: Arwa Cochinwala Age: 24 Email id: [email protected]

Voter ID Card — Delay of voter id card Dispach

To Election Commission Tamilnadu Dear Sir, My Voter id with new address is not dispatched more than two years.In the website, it is reflecting my new address correctly.Please do the needful and make to dispatch it shortly. My Voterid No:JXL2700482 Name:Rajan Thanks and Regards Rajan.V

Election Commission of India [ECI] — Missing of my correction done voter id

Sir I had applied for a new voter Id since my older Id having some errors..all the errors has been rectified but when I went to my taluka office they said they lost it after a prolonged follow up for 2 years. My voter I'd number is YFE0558569

Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001